If Kevin Lee gets slept against Al...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Does that mean Tony has to fight him next because UFC won’t take any chances on losing the Khabib vs Conor rematch since the money is their main objective! What do you think?

Nah, Tony is next in line for the title shot.

He and Khabib are the two greatest LWs on earth right now.

Hasn’t tony won like 11 in a row or something? It’s time for this fight to finally happen.

I hope so. I love watching Tony fight. If habib not ready book him again

In reality with Tonys mutant healing factor he should fight once a month.

I am not really big on Tony but I am impressed with his body of work. Everytime I see him fight someone that I think he will lose to and he pulls through.

Nah, Tony is next in line for the title shot.

He and Khabib are the two greatest LWs on earth right now.

Nobody else comes close. This is as much of a number one versus number 2 matchup as we have ever had in any division.

That word is so dumb. It makes us look like simpletons that can't tell a noun from a verb. SLEPT is not and has never been a noun. The very idea of it being such goes against all rules of language and grammar. Plus, it just sounds stupid.

That word is so dumb. It makes us look like simpletons that can't tell a noun from a verb. SLEPT is not and has never been a noun. The very idea of it being such goes against all rules of language and grammar. Plus, it just sounds stupid.
What’s a yaco

Nah, Khabib winning has caused me to convert to Islam like everybody else here.

Fake fake fake.

Alhalahdowlidid

Cool yet? Do I fit in?
Not sure if you’re trying to be funny but you’re a weirdo dude.

It's not been used as a noun here.
Comparison: Kevin Lee gets killed. Killed is clearly not a noun. Neither is slept in Kevin Lee gets slept.

It's not been used as a noun here.
Comparison: Kevin Lee gets killed. Killed is clearly not a noun. Neither is slept in Kevin Lee gets slept.

This. ^

Also, it really doesn't go against all rules of language, because as a rule language changes, words get invented and added.

I think they might find another way to delay Tony/Khabib, maybe one of them gets hurt in the next few months, or Khabib lays low because UFC won't agree to his terms for the next fight. I just feel like that fight is never happening, and tbh if i'm Khabib I would not want it to happen at this point, Tony is not a good matchup for anyone in the division, if he wants to retire undefeated that is not a fight you want to risk.

Does that mean Tony has to fight him next because UFC won’t take any chances on losing the Khabib vs Conor rematch since the money is their main objective! What do you think?
No one wants to see Al vs Khabib again

No one wants to see Al vs Khabib again

I'd watch it again, especially if Al had a full training camp...he did better against Khabib than McGregor did, and styles make fights. Do I think Al would win? Nope. Would it be more competitive? Yes. But Tony is the fight to make, his non-conventional style would make for a fun watch...hell, all of his fights are fun to watch.

Back