If Kevin Lee gets slept against Al...

First off, I hope Lee doesn't get slept and I hope he wins. Al is not in this game 100% and is in real estate. Him winning will do nothing for MMA. Lee is young, articulate, and super talented. He is exactly what the future of MMA needs, so I hope and genuinely think he will win.

Secondly, Tony is next in line for the shot. If the UFC doesn't give it to him it (which I wouldn't be surprised) then idk what to think anymore

Nah, Khabib winning has caused me to convert to Islam like everybody else here.

Fake fake fake.

Alhalahdowlidid

Cool yet? Do I fit in?

Dude you are making people cringe instead of making them laugh. Take a break from sherdog for a bit, it'll do you good. You are clearly losing it.

Fake fake fake.

Alhalahdowlidid

Cool yet? Do I fit in?

All religions are the same to me. I havent converted to anything. Watching conner tap to a neck crank was great!!

F-U if you cant accept a fighters skills over another!!

I wasn’t talking about Khabib being better than Conor or Conor being better than Khabib. I’ve already talked Khabib up and have him all the credit. I didn’t make excuses. We’re not all the same, us Conor fans.

Not trying to be funny.

Just pointing out that the fake Khabib fans like to push Islam all of a sudden by posting silly Arabic phrases. So I’m simply mocking that. These are the people that are obsessive about Conor with their hate that they go so far to pretend they’re Islam convertees, but I’m the weird one?

<YeahOKJen>

That’s another thing about Conor fans and haters.

The fight happens and if one side mocks the other, it means you’re having a breakdown or some lame Sherdog exaggeration.

If Conor won and you mocked Conor fans in some way, I could say you’re havijg a breakdown and the easily impressed fans from my side would ‘like’ my post, too, making me think I must be right about something no matter if I actually am or not.

Saying most of the Khabib fan base on Sherdog fake is not a ‘live mental breakdown,’ it’s the truth. You know yourself that the majority of his fans on here aren’t true fans of him.

Mocking that is not a breakdown.

Mocking their level of hate for a man they don’t even know, as well as the strange fascination with Islam all of a sudden, is not a breakdown.

Conor haters are the weird ones. Conor’s actual fans don’t even talk about Conor that much.

Get real.

Fishing ‘likes’. Go back to Facebook.

“Alhamdulillah”

Fall-back lines. The usual. “Cringe.” I’m not trying to be funny. But, what is funny is that if I was poking fun at Conor fans instead of fake Islam convertees, you’d be ‘liking’ my posts and saying,”keep up the good work, 209!”

Because it’s to do with Conor, it’s ok to jump him and his teammate 2 on 1 (2 on Conor, 2 on Danis). Because it’s to do with Conor, assault is perfectly fine. If it was the other way around, you’d be showing us all how much of a dark individual you really are.

alhamdulillah

Cool yet?

Did you really have to waste all that time to write a post that sounds like ramblings of a mad man? You actually seem badly affected by Conor's loss. Don't take it this serious. I hope this mental breakdown is temporary. Get well soon and all the best.

Not happening though, Iaquinta has never KO'd someone 30 or younger, he stops washed up vets and somehow people think he's a KO artist. Very overrated guy, Lee probably dominates him.

I like Al, and while I favor Lee in the rematch...
I’m pulling for the serra longo realtor.

That word is so dumb. It makes us look like simpletons that can't tell a noun from a verb. SLEPT is not and has never been a noun. The very idea of it being such goes against all rules of language and grammar. Plus, it just sounds stupid.
Stfu. If I saw you in real life I'd slept you

I wasn’t talking about Khabib being better than Conor or Conor being better than Khabib. I’ve already talked Khabib up and have him all the credit. I didn’t make excuses. We’re not all the same, us Conor fans.

Not trying to be funny.

Just pointing out that the fake Khabib fans like to push Islam all of a sudden by posting silly Arabic phrases. So I’m simply mocking that. These are the people that are obsessive about Conor with their hate that they go so far to pretend they’re Islam convertees, but I’m the weird one?

<YeahOKJen>

That’s another thing about Conor fans and haters.

The fight happens and if one side mocks the other, it means you’re having a breakdown or some lame Sherdog exaggeration.

If Conor won and you mocked Conor fans in some way, I could say you’re havijg a breakdown and the easily impressed fans from my side would ‘like’ my post, too, making me think I must be right about something no matter if I actually am or not.

Saying most of the Khabib fan base on Sherdog fake is not a ‘live mental breakdown,’ it’s the truth. You know yourself that the majority of his fans on here aren’t true fans of him.

Mocking that is not a breakdown.

Mocking their level of hate for a man they don’t even know, as well as the strange fascination with Islam all of a sudden, is not a breakdown.

Conor haters are the weird ones. Conor’s actual fans don’t even talk about Conor that much.

Get real.

Fishing ‘likes’. Go back to Facebook.

“Alhamdulillah”

Fall-back lines. The usual. “Cringe.” I’m not trying to be funny. But, what is funny is that if I was poking fun at Conor fans instead of fake Islam convertees, you’d be ‘liking’ my posts and saying,”keep up the good work, 209!”

Because it’s to do with Conor, it’s ok to jump him and his teammate 2 on 1 (2 on Conor, 2 on Danis). Because it’s to do with Conor, assault is perfectly fine. If it was the other way around, you’d be showing us all how much of a dark individual you really are.

alhamdulillah

Cool yet?
you are writing essays on things that dont even exist which just substantiates that you are actually having a mental breakdown
where is this 'strange fascination with islam'? because a few khabib fans post 'alhamdilullah' jokingly, they're fascinated with islam? that makes no fucking sense lol
ur not mocking anything, ur simply cringy and unfunny

Why don’t you post from your real account? Or was that recently banned?

Fall-back lines in your post. Waste of time. ‘Cringey’ stuff. Think for yourself.

Once again, you don’t seem to know what a breakdown is.

They’re not joking, either. These people are kissing the floor, praying each day, giving thanks to Khabib for ‘smesh chicken’. That’s how obsessive Conor haters are.

Yes. It was necessary. So was this one. Good thing it doesn’t take me very long. You’ve seen me here now for awhile. You should be used to long posts. Not all of us like to one-line, look for lolz and all that childish shit.

Keep using the classic ‘you’re so triggered’ route, too. I don’t care about the outcome of any fights. I’ve been watching long enough to not get truly upset about an outcome of a fight, no matter if one of my favourite fighters lose or not.

Doesn’t affect my life.

The only thing that annoyed me was Khabib’s dumb team jumping in. The actual fight itself I was fine with. I gave Khabib the credit. I had/have no excuses. We likely wouldn’t be able to say the same about you and the ‘joking’ Khabib ‘fans’ if Conor won that night.

But hey, at least you use your real acct, Dark Individual. Unlike idiot up top that’s going around with his new troll account.

You know damn well yourself that most of these people aren’t real Khabib fans, either. You know most of them are just Conor haters. I know of maybe like, 8 real Khabib fans here and the rest are proven idiots that just play the same game every time Conor is going to fight.

I don’t care if they like Conor or not, but have some dignity. They have this man on their minds 24/7. Lately I’ve just been shitposting in DM’s because I actually have friends here.

I don’t just go troll about Conor all day. Don’t these motherfuckers get bored? I used to be a huge troll before and I got bored of it quick. Same threads all day, every day. It’s annoying. Been waiting months for this stuff to be done.

Dude I've been a very long time poster here. I was murdered by the mods in cold blood. I was a Mayberry regular and used to help people there regularly. I know your history there too. That's why I was saying, take a chill pill. Its very obvious, you are mentally affected by this fight or the aftermath. You can consider me a troll or tell me to fuck off, its your choice. But I personally think it is for the better if you just take a little break from all of this. Conor gives zero fuck about you and Khabib gives zero fucks about me. They don't really matter that much.

They’re not joking, either. These people are kissing the floor, praying each day, giving thanks to Khabib for ‘smesh chicken’. That’s how obsessive Conor haters are.
delusional
what makes you think this is a troll acc btw? because it's new? :'(

Tony gets next title shot for me, I believe Lee wins.

Fake fake fake.

Alhalahdowlidid

Cool yet? Do I fit in?

You are as funny as Brendan schaub. And you think you are smart, but really you are an idiot.

Take a break from Sherdog, you are freaking out because Conor got destroyed.

For Sherdog’s sake, let’s all hope so.

Who said I was trying to be funny? I already said in many threads that I get a lot of enjoyment out of offending you little whiners. It’s so easy. You think I’m trying to be funny, but really I’m talking shit. And you’re getting mad about it. Looks like I’m doing a damn good job achieving what I wanted, huh? I’m not here to entertain you, I’m here to entertain myself with you and your hurt feelings.

Too dumb to see the difference, huh? Why are you so upset with me? Did I hurt your feelings in the past? That’s usually how it goes. I have quite a few people here with grudges against me because I crushed their little feelings. So sensitive. I don’t care about Conor losing, lol.

I’m used to seeing favourites lose. It doesn’t effect me. I don’t whine on Sherdog like you guys do. I call bullshit when I see it, but giving Khabib full credit for his performance with no excuses, saying he’s the better fighter, etc, is the opposite of whining. I accept reality.

But this doesn’t mean I need to be nice to the fake Khabib fans. Does that hurt your feelings? Mr. 209 is a big meanie, huh? And lol, I give this challenge every time - you wanna find out who’s more knowledgeable/intelligent in terms of MMA/fighting in general, little Bobby?

Call me an idiot all you want, you should prove it. Let’s see how much smarter you are. Or let’s see you tuck and run like almost everybody does when I call them out this way. Let’s see what you’ve got, Bob. :)

Here’s a simple one — explain why Cain was so effective against Junior without talking about his superior cardio. You better explain in at least some detail, too. Don’t just say ‘huehue wrestling is why, bro!’. If you can’t even point this out, you should give up already, smart guy.

I know far fucking more about this sport than you ever will. I guarantee you can’t explain how Cain initiated the clinch and immediately got underhooks almost every time.

I look forward to your reply.

Seriously.
giphy.gif

Back