If Khabib gets hit clean with a left hand, he might walk through it

GrantSorenson

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I don't even think its a given that McGregor just needs to land clean. Khabib hasn't shown that he's packing glass, quite the opposite. He took a good shot from Johnson and a nice kick from Barbosa.

McGregor did a lot of his work against smaller fighters than khabib.

I actually think McGregor could land a clean left hand on khabibs chin and khabib will just take him down anyway.

No he's not a zombie like Diaz and even Diaz dropped 3 times
It's not that Conor hits all that hard, it's that he hits you when you don't see it coming and he's very accurate.

Conor isn't just a one puncher... he sets up alot of his s tkos with kicks and body shots..

I don’t see Khabib’s lights being turned off. Conor has the tougher challenge here, going against the bigger, undefeated dominant grappler.

giphy.gif

Fedor gone throught Fujita's one, Lesnar gone thought Mir's flying knee... same can happen here (even easier at LW), if he's close enough when he get rocked Khabib will probably just clinch/body lock and recover while setting up grappling wich favor him

If anyone can Ko him its Conor but I'm sure he has taken bombs in AKA on the reg.

How do you know?

Diaz has been dropped by Guillard and Maynard and KO'd by Thomson. Khabib has never even been rocked
He also got dropped by Benson who literally never dropped anyone else in his UFC career LMAO.

I don't even think its a given that McGregor just needs to land clean. Khabib hasn't shown that he's packing glass, quite the opposite. He took a good shot from Johnson and a nice kick from Barbosa.

I actually think McGregor could land a clean left hand on khabibs chin and khabib will just take him down anyway.
He dropped a Diaz at will when fresh. Hes got serious accuracy, power and speed, khabib will be tagged i bet bet money it makes him stumble.

Habib didn't walk through Michael Johnson when he got hit.. he started running...

He took a decent shot from MJ and a mostly missed kick from barboza

Back