If Khabib gets hit clean with a left hand, he might walk through it

This just might blow your mind: Khabib has better defensive striking than Diaz.
not even close lol Khabib doesn't have anything better then Diaz on the feet lmao
"Khabib only gets hit 1.92 times per minute" lol kinda hard to hit somebody when they are panic wrestling for 88% of the fight don't you think?

not even close lol
70% vs 55%. Not even close indeed. You can do all the mental gymnastics you want, but the fact will remain: Khabib gets hit roughly by 1 strike in 3 while Nate eats roughly every second strike his opponent throws.

70% vs 55%. Not even close indeed. You can do all the mental gymnastics you want, but the fact will remain: Khabib gets hit roughly by 1 strike in 3 while Nate eats roughly every second strike his opponent throws.
its only going to take one punch to turn Khabib from slow plodding methodical wrestler to slow plodding panic wrestler

its only going to take one punch to turn Khabib from slow plodding methodical wrestler to slow plodding panic wrestler
Considering how Canner got choked out like a bitch by a "panic wrestler", this does not bode well for him, lmao:

lmao really?
Because Khabib has the striking that Diaz does and Khabib is fighting Conor whose fighting just for the 7th time in his career lmao what a retarded thing to say
I have no idea what you just wrote. Are you stoned?

He dropped a Diaz at will when fresh. Hes got serious accuracy, power and speed, khabib will be tagged i bet bet money it makes him stumble.
Dropping someone on their butt isn't the same as dropping someone on their face. Diaz ate some stiff punches, but was never in serious trouble. He fell back from the punch, but probably more to being off balance than actual damage that made him wobble.

I still think Conor's power is overrated. His timing is the factor, as he's good at catching people when they don't expect it. I doubt he puts Khabib clean out if he lands. He's more likely to wobble him and then try to finish up with strikes on the ground.

Dropping someone on their butt isn't the same as dropping someone on their face. Diaz ate some stiff punches, but was never in serious trouble. He fell back from the punch, but probably more to being off balance than actual damage that made him wobble.

I still think Conor's power is overrated. His timing is the factor, as he's good at catching people when they don't expect it. I doubt he puts Khabib clean out if he lands. He's more likely to wobble him and then try to finish up with strikes on the ground.
Spoken like someone who's never been put on their ass..

No he's not a zombie like Diaz and even Diaz dropped 3 times
It's not that Conor hits all that hard, it's that he hits you when you don't see it coming and he's very accurate.

And Nate can actually box. A significant point being overlooked.

I don't even think its a given that McGregor just needs to land clean. Khabib hasn't shown that he's packing glass, quite the opposite. He took a good shot from Johnson and a nice kick from Barbosa.

McGregor did a lot of his work against smaller fighters than khabib.

I actually think McGregor could land a clean left hand on khabibs chin and khabib will just take him down anyway.

The one time Khabib got tagged (by MJ) he was covering up and backing straight out. No push through and trade, no duck under takedown. Literally just trying to not get hit and going backwards. Conor is worlds better then MJ on the feet, fucking Nate played with MJ on the feet after a long hiatus.

Khabib isn't going to eat lefts and push through lol....

People (many/most of whom have no ring experience) consider Conner's power to somehow be "absolute", but it is not. His power in MMA is relative. As a FW he is extremely powerful. As a LW he is powerful. As a WW he is not powerful. As a pure boxer, this scale is shifted downward. In boxing his power is nothing special. People in the gym who are "P4P hardest hitter" suddenly look average as they face a larger opponent. The same holds for taking punishment. Larger guys can much more easily absorb shots. This is why people like Till and Woodley basically laugh incredulously at the idea of fighting Conner. They know there is no way a small guy could pose any sort of threat. Conversely, they probably fear putting him in the hospital.

This needs to be considered in Khabib's case. Against Khabib, Conner is just "powerful" but not an instant KO threat -- just like with Nate.

I don't even think its a given that McGregor just needs to land clean. Khabib hasn't shown that he's packing glass, quite the opposite. He took a good shot from Johnson and a nice kick from Barbosa.

McGregor did a lot of his work against smaller fighters than khabib.

I actually think McGregor could land a clean left hand on khabibs chin and khabib will just take him down anyway.
eddie was supposed to be the big LW that was gonna ragdoll him u saw what happened, nate diaz is the only reason u fools claim conor can't knockout bigger opponents but what u don't know is that nate doesn't only have a iron chin he rolls with punches too and still got knocked down 3 times, kabob doesn't have that

eddie was supposed to be the big LW that was gonna ragdoll him u saw what happened, nate diaz is the only reason u fools claim conor can't knockout bigger opponents but what u don't know is that nate doesn't only have a iron chin he rolls with punches too and still got knocked down 3 times, kabob doesn't have that
Diaz fights were the best thing to happen to Conor. Taught him to cut the flashy cardio sapping bullshit and to sit back for the counters. The 1st diaz fight he was high off the Aldo KO and believed his left would stop anybody. This is evident in the Alverez fight where he used his timing and distance to make a mma veteran look like amateur. He didnt pressure forward even when he was outstriking Alverez, if the left wasn't gonna land he'd pull back and reset. That fight is some of the best cleanest counterstriking ever seen in the octagon.

Back