If Khabib misses weight again but makes it to the fight.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Even if he beats tony there will have to be a rematch because tony will still be the champion. It will be a non title main event. Which will suck. Khabib better have it together. I'm not sold on him just yet.

Khabib knows this is a huge fight. I'm confident he'll make weight..

That would absolutely suck. He has to make 155 because it's a title fight right? Has he ever done that?

Let's cross that bridge when we come to it. No use making threads a month out saying he will miss weight.

Even if he beats tony there will have to be a rematch because tony will still be the champion. It will be a non title main event. Which will suck. Khabib better have it together. I'm not sold on him just yet.

if khabib misses weight, but the fight stays on, dana will say if tony wins the fight, he wins the lightweight belt, and conor is stripped. but if an overweight khabib wins the fight, dana will say conor is still the lightweight champ.

And he was talking about being able to make 145 not too long ago LOL

He was .5 off with shorts on, looking good on the scale. He'll make weight just fine.

I don't see any reason to harp on the fact that he might miss weight.

He's pulled out due to injury way more times than he's missed weight. I'd be more worried about that.

We know.

problem is he doesn't just miss weight it puts him in the hospital

Khabob crumbles under pressure, shitty weight cut leading toward the fight quiet throughout media days. Barely makes weight, looks like a raisin as he looks across to that awkward would be school shooter, Shoots early and gets subbed. Mcgregor comes in to spoil fergs victory like the cuck he is.
-fin

Khabob crumbles under pressure, shitty weight cut leading toward the fight quiet throughout media days. Barely makes weight, looks like a raisin as he looks across to that awkward would be school shooter, Shoots early and gets subbed. Mcgregor comes in to spoil fergs victory like the cuck he is.
-fin
giphy.webp

hope that's not the case. I don't have a lot of trust in khabib because the man is insane and I think overestimates his ability to cut weight.

Back