If Khabib pulls from the fight, do they make Conor vs Diaz 3 for the full title?

The Young Wolf

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Khabib was gifted the title beating 11th ranked Al and Conor never actually lost the belt.

If Khabib doesn’t make it to the cage(missing weight, injury) do they make the fight for the full title or just the interm?

If they do, I would think it would just be a 5 round fight

He just fought a few months ago. You think they should strip him less than half a year after winning the title? Neither Nate nor Conor have even fought in 2 years and Nate is 3-4 in the last 6 years.

If Khabib pulls out let Conor fights #11 for the belt <45>

My guess it that they'll have someone prepping and weighing in the avoid a disaster
Probably Kevin Lee.

lemme check the book
images

My guess it that they'll have someone prepping and weighing in the avoid a disaster
Probably Kevin Lee.
k

so my dad just saw your new AV and

HE’S PISSED

Can we talk later?

Why not Poirer?
No shirt right? Poirer would smash Lee. Wtf has that dude done to get ppl so high I him other than trash talk and be arrogant as fuck? Unfortunatly that's what ppl pay to see that more than legit contenders which is sad as hell.

Itle be lee lets stop pretending the diamond thinks hes still fighting nate hea gonna be over weight getting all the nutrients in his body before he has to ware his skeleton for his weight cut

I don't think it'd be for the title but nate would definitely be in the conversation as a replacement. I'd be surprised if the UFC doesn't have somebody ready to weigh in just in case like Kevin Lee or Tony Ferguson. That's what they did with 226 (Volkov) and seem to be doing with 228 (Usman)

He just fought a few months ago. You think they should strip him less than half a year after winning the title? Neither Nate nor Conor have even fought in 2 years and Nate is 3-4 in the last 6 years.

It was four months ago, by the time he fights it will have been 6 months. By the time he fights again it will probably be a year and a half considering he refuses to fight for half the year. He won the title off Iaquinta who hadn't fought in years himself and now the rightful champion is fighting, he will be stripped and he should!

It was four months ago, by the time he fights it will have been 6 months. By the time he fights again it will probably be a year and a half considering he refuses to fight for half the year. He won the title off Iaquinta who hadn't fought in years himself and now the rightful champion is fighting, he will be stripped and he should!
Al fought less than a year before and Khabib took it as a late replacement. How in shit is Conor the "rightful champion"? He fought a journeyman twice, got choked out the first time then won a pretty sketchy decision to get a shot at possibly the weakest champ there's ever been at LW with 0 defenses. Khabib is signed for his 3rd fight in less than a year and has never lost, while Conor hasn't fought in 2 years.

Conor should wait for Khabib should he fall out for any reason. Fuck the freebies for the UFC and for all of the ungrateful fans he entertains, yet gets no respect from for saving cards anyways. Let all the Conor haters wait it out like they do for every one of their favorite fighters when their opponents pull out. At this point, nothing less than the satisfaction of watching that overhyped, funny hat wearing, russian hug machine get sparked the fuck out will do it for me anyway.

Last edited:
Khabib was gifted the title beating 11th ranked Al and Conor never actually lost the belt.

If Khabib doesn’t make it to the cage(missing weight, injury) do they make the fight for the full title or just the interm?
Who has Conor defeated in 155? Who has Khabib defeated in 155?

No I don’t think they should but I’m asking the question for everyone else

Conor never lost the title and Khabib never actually beat a champ to get it. It’s a question worth asking

I don't think it'd be for the title but nate would definitely be in the conversation as a replacement. I'd be surprised if the UFC doesn't have somebody ready to weigh in just in case like Kevin Lee or Tony Ferguson. That's what they did with 226 (Volkov) and seem to be doing with 228 (Usman)
I say they’d make it for the interm at the very least

Back