If Khabib pulls from the fight, do they make Conor vs Diaz 3 for the full title?

Again LOOOOL, Conor made a name for himself beating much smaller opponent. Needed to lose so much weight to fight that he looked like a sick man. Its a reason Conor does not fight in 145 again, he is to big and the weight cut for him these days are dangerous. Little contender two classes higher than his own hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahaha.

Conor never missed weight. Poirer = bigger. Holloway = bigger. Aldo = Same size. Only person smaller than him was Mendes and Brimage, and Mendes isn't even that small!

That would be fun but a meaningless fight for the division. I'd rather the other option as long as it makes sense. Whoever that might be.

Size and fight style? Eddie is a wrestler supposed match up nightmare for Conor! Or so the dorks said! lmao. He also mixes up boxing fair well and is very durable! Either way, he's bigger than Conor so any size advantage you're making up is completely FALSE.

Only blind fans think he beat Diaz second time? How'd he lose then idiot? He clearly won all three rounds that he was given by every measure. Even the one dork that thought Nate deserved a 10-8 for missing all of his shots and giving fans flashbacks of 6 months prior scored it a draw. And yes Nate was top 5. That's what happens when you win a bunch of fights, get a title shot against Benson, then come back and beat another top guy like MJ and Conor in dominant fashion!

How many 155ers has Khabib beat almost all of them? LMAO. You fucking idiot! Khabib hasn't beaten even beat ONE guy in the top 5. Hell, he's only beaten ONE in the top 10! Conor's beaten three, two in the top 5, soon to be another!

You're the one that needs to start being realistic. I don't want to see any excuses about Khabib being overrated when his ass gets whooped like you do with everyone else, kapish?
Hahahahah you noob, who 3 has Conor beat?? Yes only blind fans thinks Conor won the second fight, you know if you run from you're opponent you should get a yellow card right?? Why was Conor allowed to run for 2 rounds? Ahhh the UFC needed him to win, so the money goes on. Benson? How long time ago was him a champ? Alvarez bigger than Conor? hahaha wow, are you blind?

Conor never missed weight. Poirer = bigger. Holloway = bigger. Aldo = Same size. Only person smaller than him was Mendes and Brimage, and Mendes isn't even that small!
Haha Aldo same size? Thats why Conor called him a midget all the time? Conor is much more heavy than all of them. He did not miss weight, but looked like a ghost.
Conor cant fight in the 145 again, the other you mention can

Yeah, he's not 2-3 you idiot. You also don't make shit, now go ask your parents for some allowance so you can pay your internet bill so I can continue to school you. Khabib won't fight in 6 months if he pulls out though will he idiot? Too complex for you? Khabib will be stripped and rightfully so. Beating non-top 10 fighters doesn't make you the champ. If Khabib can stop Conor from defending his belt in October, then he's the champ.

Another 10-8 round for me. This is embarrassing for you!
No its not, you are just a blind fan boy

Khabib does not have on win against a current top 5 fighter, only 1 top 10 fighter. Conor has 3, 2 in the top 5! More therean Khabib and Tony combined! Amazing!
Nate was ranked number 6 in 2016 ;) and if you see the rankings today, Khabib and Tony both got wins over top 5.

Haha Aldo same size? Thats why Conor called him a midget all the time? Conor is much more heavy than all of them. He did not miss weight, but looked like a ghost.
Conor cant fight in the 145 again, the other you mention can

Is that why Dustin left, Max constantly nearly dies and has to pull out of fights for missing weight, Jose looks as bad as Conor, etc. ?

You're full of shit as usual.

Nate was ranked number 6 in 2016 ;) and if you see the rankings today, Khabib and Tony both got wins over top 5.

I'm pretty sure he was ranked top 5, but I'm not counting him anyways. Has Tony beaten Conor, Khabib, Eddie, or Dustin? Nope! Has Khabib beaten Conor, Tony, Eddie, or Dustin? Nope!

Conor will have beaten 3 of those 4 guys after he demolishes Khabib, then will go on to clean out the division by beating Tony just a few months later!

Khabib was gifted the title beating 11th ranked Al and Conor never actually lost the belt.

If Khabib doesn’t make it to the cage(missing weight, injury) do they make the fight for the full title or just the interm?
Conor was gifted the title by not having to fight anyone leading up to his title fight. Also, Eddie Alvarez isn't close to the top at lightweight. So, Conor was gifted the title way more than Khabib was ever gifted a title. With that being said, the answer to your idiotic question is big NO.

What the fuck is up with all the dummies on Sherdog??!!!!

Conor was gifted the title by not having to fight anyone leading up to his title fight. Also, Eddie Alvarez isn't close to the top at lightweight. So, Conor was gifted the title way more than Khabib was ever gifted a title. With that being said, the answer to your idiotic question is big NO.

Conor was able to fight for the LW title because he was FW champ. Same way DC got to fight Stipe for the HW title.

Khabibs belt is a paper belt.

Is that why Dustin left, Max constantly nearly dies and has to pull out of fights for missing weight, Jose looks as bad as Conor, etc. ?

You're full of shit as usual.
Max is also big, how was it in the Conor fight? Did it end in the first round? You can spare me writing (Conor smashed Max) or some bull.They are both different fighters today. Dustin was a good win for Conor, but he is in the division Conor should've been in from the start. Conor made a name beating people in a division even under there. In 145, this why he could many of them midgets and makes fun of them. Conor is not a bad fighter, he is just not best, and is a bit made the why he and the hype is by the UFC

Max is also big, how was it in the Conor fight? Did it end in the first round? You can spare me writing (Conor smashed Max) or some bull.They are both different fighters today. Dustin was a good win for Conor, but he is in the division Conor should've been in from the start. Conor made a name beating people in a division even under there. In 145, this why he could many of them midgets and makes fun of them. Conor is not a bad fighter, he is just not best, and is a bit made the why he and the hype is by the UFC

Conor did smash Max. lmao They started training the same year, FYI.

You keep complaining about Conor not being a 145er despite making the weight every single time, even making championship weight when he did not have to. Is Holloway smaller? Is Ortega smaller? Is Aldo smaller? Is Stephens smaller? Is Moicano smaller? Is Bektic smaller? Is Emmett smaller?

I can go on and on. Conor isn't any bigger than the vast majority of the top FWs, especially before he started bulking to fight bigger guys. The only guys you could say are smaller are Edgar and Mendes and not by much.

There's a reason everyone at LW is bigger than him, many much bigger. Edson, Tony, Khabib, Nate, etc. Even small LWs like Eddie and Anthony are a bit bigger.

I'm pretty sure he was ranked top 5, but I'm not counting him anyways. Has Tony beaten Conor, Khabib, Eddie, or Dustin? Nope! Has Khabib beaten Conor, Tony, Eddie, or Dustin? Nope!

Conor will have beaten 3 of those 4 guys after he demolishes Khabib, then will go on to clean out the division ?

I agree, some people are fucked up by media maybe?

Aldo same size? Post a Pic with them toe by toe :) ?

Conor did smash Max. lmao They started training the same year, FYI.

You keep complaining about Conor not being a 145er despite making the weight every single time, even making championship weight when he did not have to. Is Holloway smaller? Is Ortega smaller? Is Aldo smaller? Is Stephens smaller? Is Moicano smaller? Is Bektic smaller? Is Emmett smaller?

I can go on and on. Conor isn't any bigger than the vast majority of the top FWs, especially before he started bulking to fight bigger guys. The only guys you could say are smaller are Edgar and Mendes and not by much.

There's a reason everyone at LW is bigger than him, many much bigger. Edson, Tony, Khabib, Nate, etc. Even small LWs like Eddie and Anthony are a bit bigger.
You cant drop names that Conor has not faced. How noob are you? Eddie Alvarez bigger? Post a pic?

Aldo same size? Post a Pic with them toe by toe :) ?

th

20150117042619_IMG_3440.JPG

Virtually identical!

You cant drop names that Conor has not faced. How noob are you? Eddie Alvarez bigger? Post a pic?

As expected you little rat. But if you want to do it that way, outside of Brimage and Mendes, they've all been the same size or bigger.

Stop using pictures to decide how big someone is too, like a little girl.

Conor is a FW deal with it.

Back