If Khabib pulls from the fight, do they make Conor vs Diaz 3 for the full title?

As expected you little rat. But if you want to do it that way, outside of Brimage and Mendes, they've all been the same size or bigger.

Stop using pictures to decide how big someone is too, like a little girl.

Conor is a FW deal with it.
Funny how some internett trolls dare to speak, when they dont know who is in the other side ;) You are obviously blind, and a coward who dont dare to provide picture of a weight in toe to toe or something. I think maybe you are the girl in this case

th

20150117042619_IMG_3440.JPG

Virtually identical!
Are you funny? Dont waist my time

Conor was able to fight for the LW title because he was FW champ. Same way DC got to fight Stipe for the HW title.

Khabibs belt is a paper belt.
Conor is money champ... DC started in the HW in the UFC, and only have wins there

Funny how some internett trolls dare to speak, when they dont know who is in the other side ;) You are obviously blind, and a coward who dont dare to provide picture of a weight in toe to toe or something. I think maybe you are the girl in this case

"Dare to speak"

conor-laughing.jpg

And I already showed you a picture you dork. I can see every bone in Junior's face. I don't care who is "taller". Jose is more muscular and dense, and cuts around the same amount of weight as Conor. Get over it.

Conor is money champ... DC started in the HW in the UFC, and only have wins there
He had two wins at HW 5 years ago. His title shot was based on the fact he was LHW champ. Don’t lie you look foolish

"Dare to speak"

conor-laughing.jpg

And I already showed you a picture you dork. I can see every bone in Junior's face. I don't care who is "taller". Jose is more muscular and dense, and cuts around the same amount of weight as Conor. Get over it.
Lol you dont know nothing I see, get Conors balls away from you're eyes

He had two wins at HW 5 years ago. His title shot was based on the fact he was LHW champ. Don’t lie you look foolish
And he won Tuf HW? Conor lost the same year he got title shot, did DC? And DC has defended his belt, Conor has not

And he won Tuf HW? Conor lost the same year he got title shot, did DC? And DC has defended his belt, Conor has not
Tf does TUF have to do with anything?! It’s a reality tv show. Shut up casual

Tf does TUF have to do with anything?! It’s a reality tv show. Shut up casual
Tuf does not have anything with the UFC to do? you didn't come up with some clever answer on how Conor can get title shot after a loss in the same year etc? Shut up you noob, are you one of those who trains UFC?

Tuf does not have anything with the UFC to do? you didn't come up with some clever answer on how Conor can get title shot after a loss in the same year etc? Shut up you noob, are you one of those who trains UFC?
There’s no clever answer needed and I already told you. FW champ challenging the LW champ. A loss in WW doesn’t mean jack shit.

Khabib was gifted the title beating 11th ranked Al and Conor never actually lost the belt.

If Khabib doesn’t make it to the cage(missing weight, injury) do they make the fight for the full title or just the interm?
Even the UFC wouldn’t stoop that low.

Even the UFC wouldn’t stoop that low.
If Khabib doesn’t make weight for this I could easily see them stripping him and make Conor and whoever he fights for the full title. If he gets injured they will do interm.

They fully stripped Tony’s paper belt. They can just as easily strip Khabibs paper belt

If Khabib doesn’t make weight for this I could easily see them stripping him and make Conor and whoever he fights for the full title. If he gets injured they will do interm.

They fully stripped Tony’s paper belt. They can just as easily strip Khabibs paper belt
Conors belt is paper belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back