If McGreggor wants Khabib

He will be paid according to the box office he brings. Which means far more than Khabib. No matter how much you hate him TS.
Not unless Khabib says otherwise and thankfully Khabib seems like the kind of person who would stand for principles, unlike Dana and all the fucking idiots around here who cheer for Connor. He already said he wants GSP not Connor, hes not interested in fighting Connor unless he is asked, that changes all the dynamics on negotiations.

Im not saying Connor wont be paid good, you are right he is going to get paid a percentage to begin with....but no I dont think Khabib is going to let Dana bitch him out of getting paid fairly, as I said he is not even asking to fight Connor, that changes negotiations from the start.

Not unless Khabib says otherwise and thankfully Khabib seems like the kind of person who would stand for principles, unlike Dana and all the fucking idiots around here who cheer for Connor. He already said he wants GSP not Connor, hes not interested in fighting Connor unless he is asked, that changes all the dynamics on negotiations.

Im not saying Connor wont be paid good, you are right he is going to get paid a percentage to begin with....but no I dont think Khabib is going to let Dana bitch him out of getting paid fairly, as I said he is not even asking to fight Connor, that changes negotiations from the start.

Months ago Khabib said he would not let Conor fight for the LW title straight away. That he would make him fight his way up the ranks before granting him a shot, and I could imagine him doing just that. This got the Conor haters around here all hot and bothered.

But after the bus attack and winning the strap he changed his tune and said "they must fight". He called for a world tour to promote the fight. He seemed to want it as soon as possible. I think his principles are at least a little bit subject to changing conditions.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/...-tour-promotional-push-we-have-to-finish-this

I never said Khabib won't be paid well. He certainly will. He has the belt, and he has Russia, and he is a pretty good trash talker, and a really good fighter to boot with an undefeated record.

But the fact remains that Conor is bringing far more to the table from a promotional standpoint. In fact he just handed Khabib a cash machine with this bus incident. Khabib will make big money fighting Conor, and Conor will make even bigger money fighting Khabib.

Back