If Paulo Costa wins the Middle Weight championship belt he will be the first Brazilian to do so

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who has been on the Ultimate fighter. He will still have more to accomplish to be regarded higher than Silva but the kid is still very young and always improving. He is the hardest puncher in the MW division and has 11 of his 12 wins by KO. He is a superstar in the making.

I see him as the champ by 2019 or 2020 the latest.

Hey if he keeps beating USADA I'll be impressed.

I really want to see him vs adesanya, costa really struggled with halls jab in the first in particular. would be interesting against a stud.

Romero beat Robert and then ducked costa so costa is the current MW champ imo

<{jackyeah}>

Last edited:
043_Paulo_Costa_vs_Uriah_Hall.0.jpg

He beat a no weight cut, 100% Hendricks.

I'm very impressed by this guy. He'll be champ soon, IMO

Who has been on the Ultimate fighter. He will still have more to accomplish to be regarded higher than Silva but the kid is still very young and always improving. He is the hardest puncher in the MW division and has 11 of his 12 wins by KO. He is a superstar in the making.

Bustamante was on an episode of TUF Nations wasn't he?

If Costanza is doing it, why can't anybody else? Is he the sole beneficiary of the stealthiest chemical cocktail known to man? HOW DOES HE DO IT

He juices alot, lots and lots of OJ in the morning then hits the weights. All natty

did yoel die or something?

Fck costa and his stupid looking body

Back