If prostitution became legal, would harems spring up?

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
If prostitution became legalized across North America, do you think wealthy men and women would put a group of people they found good-looking on retainer and buy a home for them to work out of, and maybe even hire a manager?

If it was all legal and you were a billionaire.... would you?

For those that don’t know what a harem is, it’s a place full of people who work just for you who are dedicated to making you, and you alone, happy.

A wealthy man or woman could schedule every Wednesday as the day they go to their Harem-house (or have people working there every day of the week) and people would be paid to just sit there and if you show up, they do their job, and if not, they go home. Presumably they could quit any time they wanted as well.

Hard to believe this wouldn’t happen.

This might make the divide between rich and poor even more pronounced and worse...

It's as good as.

I meet a prostitute at least once a month.

It's the norm.

If prostitution became legalized across North America, do you think wealthy men and women would put a group of people they found good-looking on retainer and buy a home for them to work out of, and maybe even hire a manager?

For those that don’t know what a harem is, it’s a place full of people who work just for you who are dedicated to making you, and you alone, happy.

A wealthy man or woman could schedule every Wednesday as the day they go to their Harem-house (or have people working there every day of the week) and people would be paid to just sit there and if you show up, they do their job, and if not, they go home. Presumably they could quit any time they wanted as well.

This might make the divide between rich and poor even more pronounced and worse...
Legalized prostitution would certainly bring about harems. Although I'm sure they already exist in some form or another. Sinister or not.

I'm all for legalizing prostitution, just with very strict rules and regulations, and serious repercussions for non-consenting abuse. Enforced condoms, health care for the workers, security, possibly cameras--which leads to a whole different set of issues.

It's an interesting thought.

Also, I lived in Panama for 15 months back in the 90s. Prostitution was legal there and government controlled. Prostitutes had to get STD tested once a week. They had a card with their most recent test date on it. In that environment, there were expensive places like the Blue Goose, middle of the road places like the Phoenix and bottom of the barrel. I don't know the names of the bottom of the barrel spots....

Only thing more important than poon is the spoon.

hugh-hefner-playboy-mansion.jpg

RIP Sensei

i thought a harem was when they were slaves?

With technology taking more and more of our jobs buying pussy is always gonna be in demand

Ehhh, I don't know. Prostitution is legal in Amsterdam and some other places in Europe, isn't it? I don't think harems have become super popular because of it.

Plus given the north american standard of living, you'd have to be big balling to keep a bunch of liberated, westernized women on retainer. Doesn't sound worth the headache to me.

Ehhh, I don't know. Prostitution is legal in Amsterdam and some other places in Europe, isn't it? I don't think harems have become super popular because of it.

Plus given the north american standard of living, you'd have to be big balling to keep a bunch of liberated, westernized women on retainer. Doesn't sound worth the headache to me.

You're a lot better with words than me I was going to object and hit Aegon with this.

image.jpg

None of what you described is illegal now.

This is the opposite model of Air BNB.

You are saying people would own the sole rights to use a pussy instead of rent it out for a night.

Legalized prostitution would certainly bring about harems. Although I'm sure they already exist in some form or another. Sinister or not.

I'm all for legalizing prostitution, just with very strict rules and regulations, and serious repercussions for non-consenting abuse. Enforced condoms, health care for the workers, security, possibly cameras--which leads to a whole different set of issues.

It's an interesting thought.

Enforced condoms!

This reminds me of the time I visited this beautiful Thai hooker. Jeez, she was awesome.

I used to visit her for an oiled up body to body massage and she used to finish me of with a happy ending. A great way to break up my day whilst I was at work.

Anyway, this one time, as a loyal customer she offered my a free f@ck.

Being a red blooded male, I did not refuse. Man, I banged her hard and rotten.

So hard in fact the rubber split.

Thankfully I didn't catch anything.

I can't say the same about her though.

Rich don't pay women for sex, they pay for them to leave afterwards.

Back