If RDA is fighting Usman, who fights Till?

I thought Usman vs Till would be the right move to make, and Till has made it clear the he wants to stay at 170 for now.

Booked/speculated fights
- Colby vs Woodley
- Edwards vs Masvidal
- Usman vs RDA

So who does Till fight?

Ponzinibbio?
Magny?
Nelson?

Surely they wouldn't force Maia to fight another killer.....or would they?

RDA is too old and too small. The Lawler fight was misleading.

I guarantee you Gastelum won't be fucking around at 185 when he's 33 years old.

RDA shouldn't take the Usman matchup. That's just a bad style match up for him.

RDA is too old and too small. The Lawler fight was misleading.

I guarantee you Gastelum won't be fucking around at 185 when he's 33 years old.
yea he will. Dude has an iron chin and a HW sized head. Gastuelm would be top 5 in MW for a long time. Possibly a champion even.

This RDA/Usman talk is not a good fight for RDA even worse with a ripped off ear. I think Till/Ponzi is a good match up both big WW's both hit hard, both bring threats. Edwards/Masvidal is good Masvidal starting to whine about people don't want to fight him (as if,him?) let him and Magny fight since he claims that Neil's been ducking him and the UFC has said they've cut down on fighter ducking.
if i was a welterweight fighter, i would not be scared of a dweeb like masvidal lel. Maybe woodley and wonderboy could induce fear into opposition but no one else has that sort of aura.

Chris Weidman. And yeah, I know.

Till just beat WB.

He's probably getting the winner of Woodley vs Colby.

You don't beat the then ranked #1 guy in the division then fight someone who isn't the champ next.

Last edited:
Answer is most likely sit out and fight the winner of Woodley/Covington

Till just beat WB.

He's probably getting the winner of Woodley vs Colby.

You don't beat the then ranked #1 guy in the division then fight someone who isn't the champ next.

You don't when you miss weight by almost 5 lbs and win a razor thin split decision. context matters.

lol yes. hope that fight happens. Did you know that ponzi is actually bigger than till? He is a huge WW and he hits hard. Funnily enough, he fights even dirtier.
Dude barely beat Perry and looked a sloppy mess in that fight. Till picks him apart and gets a TKO

Back