If Robert Whittaker won't fight Romero if he misses weight, then...

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If Robert Whittaker won't fight Romero if he misses weight, then... Demetrius Johnson shouldn't be forced to fight Dillashaw if he misses weight either.

What do you guys think?

You can’t force the champ(or anyone) to fight someone who didn’t make weight. if Yoel misses weight it’ll be like he doesn’t even want a UFC title lol could have had some interim gold right now.

dj wants his show money and tj's if tj doesn't make weight afaik. I want dj to get whatever he wants to make this fight happen, but that's my understanding

What a bunch of pussies, crying over 2 lbs.

Where are all the real fucken men in mma these days?

Sakuraba, Royce, Mirko, Randy, Hendo, etc...

Somewhere Don Frye is shaking his head in disappointment..

No one is forcing him
He can say no just like Robert says he'll say no

in 2006 taking steroids.

Im confused did Romero say he can't make the weight?

If Robert Whittaker won't fight Romero if he misses weight, then... Demetrius Johnson shouldn't be forced to fight Dillashaw if he misses weight either.

What do you guys think?
What if TJ makes weight? If you’re the champ of the decision you have to prove you’re the best by taking on all contenders at that weight. If he misses weight, then don’t fight him if you want to be a piss about it. But if he makes weight, man up and defend your belt

I think he is only saying this because he isn't smart enough to realize he can't lose the belt if Yoel misses weight. For a champ the best possible scenario is your opponent misses weight, you get a huge chunk of their check and its a free fight that has no impact on your ranking.

Huge Romero fan but not making weight for this fight would not be good, could cause a retirement due to Robert not taking the fight and him being left hangin for punishment.

Back