If Rockhold can´t take Whittaker to the ground, is he gonna lose? Or can he beat him on the feet?

Rockhold's offense isn't questionable. His defense is straight shit. He gets tagged in every fight. Bisping KO'd him. He has a solid chin but uses his body to bully himself into an strong offensive position.
You´re the first person I´ve ever seen saying that Rockhold has a solid chin.

I know it's not much but Whittaker did just qualify for the Australian national wrestling team for the Commonwealth Games.

yes.

but his chances improve dramatically if he ends up in top control.

question: has anyone held top control against Whittaker long enough to actually accomplish anything?

no but, Luke has the best top control out of anyone in MW imo. I think he will control him there if he gets him there.

If he comes back at 100%, Whittaker has the clear advantage over Luke on the feet, but Luke can win standing if he lands his heavy kicks. The big question is whether Whittaker’s MCL rehab led to a full recovery. (And I hope so, since he’s been so fun to watch.)

His explosive footwork allows him to close distance quickly on the offensive, as well as evade his opponent’s striking and TDs. If he has slowed down, Luke’s size, reach, and power could be a real problem.

Thanks, TS for the cool gifs, BTW.

He will get KTFO by Whittaker

cuckholds chin couldn't hold up to a stiff cock slap or mushroom stamp at this point.

cuckholds chin couldn't hold up to a stiff cock slap or mushroom stamp at this point.
held up pretty well against Branch hitting his chin maybe 7 times in 12 seconds, actually.

there are 3 takeaways from that, so far as i can tell:
  1. his defense still needs work
  2. his chin isn't nearly as bad as the average sherdogger keeps telling themselves
  3. he better not let Whittaker touch him on his chin the way Branch did.

don't let the truth behind #1 and #3 convince you there isn't truth behind #2.

I am leaning towards Whittaker but let's not forget Jacare basically had Whittaker's back very early in that fight. Whittaker stood up and escaped before Jacare could get his hooks in and break him back down to the mat. We also found out Jacare had a torn pectoral muscle going into that fight and had surgery on it soon after.

I think Whittaker can KO Luke but I also won't be surprised if Luke or a healthy Jacare could submit him.

The only way that jacare has any chance of beating bobby knuckles is if bobby changes his name to bobby camozzi.

Take that for data

Back