If the Russian Hammer is not cut, who should he fight next?

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dennis Bermudez
dennis-bermudez-clay-guida-ufc-on-fox-121.jpg

he says he wants to get cut so he can take some boxing fights

Put fights on hold. Artem needs a Tim Tebow moment. It's time for him to take up a cause. Like bro rape. Artem is now a bro rape survivor, so the narrative fits. Also Catholic molester-priests, Dana, Harvey Weinstein, and banging ringgirls.

When Artem next fights he'll have the world at his back, adding valuable reach. Can't go wrong, IMO.

I've seen a lot of Conor nuthuggers call for Artem vs Aldo. That would be pretty fucking funny to watch.

Dennis siver. So it'll be a short ranged fight

Even though I hate him, I wanted him to win this one. I want to quit giving him guys like this... I want them to feed him to a guy that will hurt him (e.g. Khabib). I want a guy who will bludgeon this fool, not some guy he can survive against a continue to claim he is anything but a fanboy with stumpy arms.

I'd really like to see him get a title shot.

Against Stipe.

Russian Hammer vs Korean Zombie, that's the real fight to make.

CM Punk is the fight to make. They are on the same level, its a pick em fight. UFC needs to get Punk a win too, its a winnable fight for him. Lobov is 13-14 losing record in MMA and 95% of the fights have been against cans LMAO. Punk can beat him.

Dennis Bermudez
dennis-bermudez-clay-guida-ufc-on-fox-121.jpg
tomato-can-1921735.jpg

Artem's "I fought everybody in their back yard which is why I have a losing record" schtick is officially out of gas. At this point he's known more for his shameless riding of Conor's coat tails and general nuthuggery. He doesn't deserve another fight. Go to bellator and get your record above .500 and get some convincing wins.

Back