If the Russian Hammer is not cut, who should he fight next?

CM Punk is the fight to make. They are on the same level, its a pick em fight. UFC needs to get Punk a win too, its a winnable fight for him. Lobov is 13-14 losing record in MMA and 95% of the fights have been against cans LMAO. Punk can beat him.
Lobov vs Punk is a pick em??
3399431-serious+funny.jpg

17 pro fights vs 1? Everybody artem has fought in the UFC would beat the snot out of Punk and it wouldn't even be close.

Rolando dy. The Filipino dude who fought ishihara on the Japan fight card.

Jeremy Stephens

Because of all the featherweights I think he'd be the one to hurt Artem the worst and to end his stupid fucking story for good.

It would also be a fun stylistic matchup.

I'd really like to see him get a title shot.

Against Stipe.

Jeremy Stephens

Because of all the featherweights I think he'd be the one to hurt Artem the worst and to end his stupid fucking story for good.

It would also be a fun stylistic matchup.

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one thinking like this.

Lobov vs Punk is a pick em??
3399431-serious+funny.jpg

17 pro fights vs 1? Everybody artem has fought in the UFC would beat the snot out of Punk and it wouldn't even be close.
Yea. Artem likely wouldn't have gotten into the UFC without Conor, and would certainly have been cut by now, but he's not *that* bad.

I actually like that fight.

Ukraine vs Russia
Manlet vs Manlet

They are both Russian born , Omsk and Nizniy Novgorod.

Keep BS politics outta sport, will you?

Dennis siver. So it'll be a short ranged fight

And even against this way past prime Siver Lobov would get beaten again in a one sided fight.

He is not as bad as Punk (well who is) but he is a mid level regional circuit fighter. Put him there and he will still loose more than win.

Artem just needs to be a goon for Conor and follow him around. He can mess people up on the street, just not pro fighters.

I hope they cut him for his own good, he is taking too much damage.

He should fight Aldo and after winning, fight Max Holloway for the belt.

he retired didnt he

Back