If this dude was your neighbor

l0MYF44K8NgPSYwRa.gif

Not to mention on the plane itself

ee37253f748bb0a5e6b9e0b3e3255ab1_crop_north.png
Oh for fucks sake. I never knew they did it on the plane too. I've been split on who I want to win, but now I want Cody to ko him, then do mitts on his unconscious body.

I think that tattoo on his arm is slowing his punches down

That's pretty rude to stand in your driveway and yell like that in a quiet neighborhood.

You guys get too involved with out-of-cage stuff. Dude puts on good fights. I'm just glad for guys like him and Warbrandt and dont sweat the small stuff.

How dare they both wear Nike's when Reebok is giving them huge $$$$.

I've had worse neighbors than that

I used to live in the same apartment as a guy who got paroled for murder after killing some gay guy back in the 80s

He robbed a sporting goods store and went back to jail

I also used to live next to a disabled guy who thought I was going to rob him or something that'd flash a knife at me through his window when I walked past his spot to my apartment

It'd be cool to be neighbors with TJ tbh

Have a beer with him, talk some shit about fights, get his intake on things... No prob there

I used to live in the same apartment as a guy who got paroled for murder after killing some gay guy back in the 80s

I also used to live next to a disabled guy who thought I was going to rob him or something that'd flash a knife at me through his window when I walked past his spot to my apartment

It'd be cool to be neighbors with TJ tbh

Have a beer with him, talk some shit about fights, get his intake on things... No prob there
HA fair point now that you mention it

That's insane. Who in their right mind thinks that's cool.

I'm guessing somebody who is very, very into themselves and thinks everybody is an MMA fan and wants to watch you practice violence with no shirt on in the baggage claim area....

Did he threaten you?

I'd befriend the little bugger. Why not? I'd also shadowbox everywhere with him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back