If this was your last post

@TheWorm

It was something like that, but I said she shouldn’t be debating as well because of it. Then he lost it. I did not expect that. It was mostly a dig at his spelling.

@That209 called @Cheese ‘s daughter stupid over a spelling mistake or something. Cheese lost it, posted a dick pic that set a record for staying unnoticed by mods for like 27 hours.
Is that the record ... ?
giphy.webp

"Tapology is better. Thanks for cheese. Catch ya's later"

@Clippy

Too bad that threads not around still. I’m sure all these sherdoggers wanna see the cawk that was posted.

I've spent a lot of time here. You weren't as good as friends, and really not even close; but you were better than nothing, and I might have learned a thing or two. I'm leaving now, so type to you later masterbaters.

I found Ronnie and you'll never guess what happened to him!

What would you want your last post to be? What would you want to tell Sherdog? How would you want to be remembered?

I would want to thank the mods for all their hard work and for being good people.

What about you guys? Show us your last post!

Last post?...
Snuff vid.

I like the way @Woodkid went out.

One time there was honest to goodness animated images of women caught in the act of defecating. Maybe it needs to happen again?

i just post stuff and go hide in @Clippy s basement . its the META strategy for sherdogging atm. my rescue puppy agrees with me

get a dog up ya, you muppet cunt.

Back