If TJ beats CoGar in the rematch, does he surpass Cruz to become the BW GOAT?

Where’s @The Domin8or? Thought he might weigh in on this type of thread
Im here laughing with these cunts counting out the bantamweight goat and shaking my head<{cruzshake}> The goat Dom Cruz is the bantamweight goat and he will show that again after he beats the shit out of assuncao and then school silly dilly again to win the belt . and possibly he may ragdoll mighty mouse again if he has the balls to move up a weightclass

No?

Prime TJ lost to a diminished version of Cruz. Think about that.

Im here laughing with these cunts counting out the bantamweight goat and shaking my head<{cruzshake}> The goat Dom Cruz is the bantamweight goat and he will show that again after he beats the shit out of assuncao and then school silly dilly again to win the belt . and possibly he may ragdoll mighty mouse again if he has the balls to move up a weightclass
Possible, but ill take current mouse via kickboxing, stopping power, and gameplanning with Hume. Would be my perfect ending for Dom if thats how he ended his career with those 3 fights. He could win all 3 and I'd smile in a way mma hasnt made me smile in a long time if he did. Cruz is my 3rd favorite fighter ever and i watched him in WEC with crazy anxiety everytime he fought. Faber choking him out made me terrified that superior fighters could lose to lesser men with such simple miscalculations. I love this sport man. Sorry for ranting

No?

Prime TJ lost to a diminished version of Cruz. Think about that.
I was hospitalized during this fight(5 months in MICU) and got to watch it on fight pass app PPV on mobile. Could have never been a happier moment for me during those terrible times. Gives me chills thinking of the Bruce reading those judges score cards. 49-47 cruz is how i scored it

lol TS are you serious?

Cody has 2 top 10 wins in his career.

hell Brock getting a titleshot is more deserving then Cody and that makes me kinda sick just saying.

Cruz is 7-1 in UFC/WEC BW title fights and is 22-2 overall with a win over TJ. His only losses came in title fights. 1 BW and 1 FW.

TJ is 5-1, IF (sizeable if) he wins the rematch with Cody, in title fights and is 15-3 overall with a loss to Cruz.

I can't see how if he wins he surpasses Cruz. He has an argument, AN ARGUMENT, to pass up Faber.

He still has work to put in.
Agreed. He doesn’t need to beat Cruz IMO, but he needs a few more high quality wins to get there.

Already has.

If you disagree please feel free to hype up what Cruz did besides get injured.
Name names motherfuckers!!!

Does Dom even have any wins that are impressive as barao and garbrandt? Because tj beat both of them. The tj-cruz fight shouldn't even be as much of a factor because it was a razor close fight, that the champ tj should have won anyway

Does Dom even have any wins that are impressive as barao and garbrandt? Because tj beat both of them. The tj-cruz fight shouldn't even be as much of a factor because it was a razor close fight, that the champ tj should have won anyway
Dom's WEC run was fantastic. Plus he beat TJ

Or does he still need to avenge that loss against Cruz?

No. And especially no, considering that he copied and modified Cruz’s style.

“Imitation is the highest form of flattery.”

Cruz deserves much more respect than he gets.

TJ's gonna sleep No Love, then fight Moraes and sleep him too. Cruz could possibly return against Rivera and then fight TJ if TJ is not fighting dodson/dj.
Anyhoooow, TJ will prove as bantamweight GOAT in 2019, believe you me buddeh.

I think people forgot or never saw Dom fight before his injuries. The guy was incredible to watch.

Real question is, is Dom retired? He hasn’t fought since like 2016

Back