If Trump did this, he would be berated as a racist and worse

Picture if you will, Trump announcing that he will pay citizen spies several thousand dollars to capture all the blacks so they can be sent back to Africa or the Mexicans to be sent back to Mexico. Can you feel the shitstorm?

Well, he didn't, but a close ally that we send billions of dollars to annually has done just this. And with the exception of this Newsweek peace, MSM has remained pretty silent.
http://www.newsweek.com/israel-immigration-refugees-asylum-civilians-africans-780941

As a Jew and human being I can't help feeling horrified by this. These Holocaust survivors feel the same way.
http://www.newsweek.com/holocaust-s...ations-african-refugees-asylum-seekers-793205

Shouldn't the 'liberal' MSM be all over this?
What do you think of Israel's approach to getting rid of immigrants by paying them $3500 to leave or face jail?
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...igrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY

About a decade ago, it became commonplace to bash Israel and spin every story coming out that Israel is evil. Msm has normalized anti Semitism and most liberal Jews seem to contribute to this.

What do you think of Israel's approach to getting rid of immigrants by paying them $3500 to leave or face jail?
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...igrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY
Picture if Trump did this?

About a decade ago, it became commonplace to bash Israel and spin every story coming out that Israel is evil. Msm has normalized anti Semitism and most liberal Jews seem to contribute to this.
How has msm normalized antisemitism? I don't understand this point at all.

JEWS%2B%252815%2529.jpg

I didnt mean some fat random fat chick but the policies of Israel's Prime Minister
Picture if Trump did this?

How has msm normalized antisemitism? I don't understand this point at all.

JEWS%2B%252815%2529.jpg

As I have said before, the US media isn't "Liberal", like a lot of people keep saying. It is only liberal if you consider its sympathies are against the kind of nationalism and chauvinism championed by KKK/Nazi types.

One the easiest ways to notice the MSM isn't liberal, is how supportive they are of Israel, giving Israel a pass for anything.

For being liberal, American mainstream-media never really takes US foreign policy to task. Was supportive of the Iraq war, during the run-up to the war. For the most part , the MSM gives Saudi Arabia a pass. The MSM isn't particularly supportive of strict immigration enforcement, so one might assume the MSM is liberal and sympathizes with Brown peasants. But the MSM never seriously talked about all the civilians killed in US dirty wars in South and Central America. During Bill Clinton's time, the MSM never talked about how the US was quietly supportive of Colombia's military, who were committing war-crimes and supporting rightwing death squads.
The msm isn’t liberal..it is capitalist through and through....you’re above examples highlighting this.

As I have said before, the US media isn't "Liberal", like a lot of people keep saying. It is only liberal if you consider its sympathies are against the kind of nationalism and chauvinism championed by KKK/Nazi types.

One the easiest ways to notice the MSM isn't liberal, is how supportive they are of Israel, giving Israel a pass for anything.

For being liberal, American mainstream-media never really takes US foreign policy to task. Was supportive of the Iraq war, during the run-up to the war. For the most part , the MSM gives Saudi Arabia a pass. The MSM isn't particularly supportive of strict immigration enforcement, so one might assume the MSM is liberal and sympathizes with Brown peasants. But the MSM never seriously talked about all the civilians killed in US dirty wars in South and Central America. During Bill Clinton's time, the MSM never talked about how the US was quietly supportive of Colombia's military, who were committing war-crimes and supporting rightwing death squads.
I remember when MBS became crown prince all the MSM were calling him a reformer. Really feels like they get their talking points from the State Department sometimes.

Picture if you will, Trump announcing that he will pay citizen spies several thousand dollars to capture all the blacks so they can be sent back to Africa or the Mexicans to be sent back to Mexico. Can you feel the shitstorm?

Well, he didn't, but a close ally that we send billions of dollars to annually has done just this. And with the exception of this Newsweek peace, MSM has remained pretty silent.
http://www.newsweek.com/israel-immigration-refugees-asylum-civilians-africans-780941

As a Jew and human being I can't help feeling horrified by this. These Holocaust survivors feel the same way.
http://www.newsweek.com/holocaust-s...ations-african-refugees-asylum-seekers-793205

Shouldn't the 'liberal' MSM be all over this?
I'm hardly a friend of Israel but tbh I do think they are in the right in enforcing their immigration laws. From your first article
The Israeli government says that there are 38,043 African migrants living in the country, most of them hailing from war-torn countries such as Eritrea and South Sudan, having illegally crossed the Israeli border between 2007 and 2012.

The job notice came a week after the Israeli government announced the "Assisted Voluntary Return" program, which offers refugees and asylum seekers—referred to as "infiltrators" by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu—a plane ticket to their country of origin or a third nation and a $3,500 lump sum payment.

If asylum seekers do not make use of the offer by April, the Israeli government has warned it will not hesitate to imprison asylum seekers who refuse to leave.
^ this seems like a pretty fair arrangement for illegal immigrants. Now, that said, I remember a thread was started here some months ago about how Israel was secretly dumping these migrants in countries other than their country of origin and forcing them to make illegal border crossing. Now that is unethical and the journalist who wrote that piece seems to have done his homework so I think its fair to criticize them for unethical secret programs like that.

But enforcing immigration generally isn't a crime IMO. However, it does illustrate what I've said before on the matter. If you want to be able to enforce immigration you have to have the stomach for it because it can and most likely will get ugly. Israel can do it because they seem pretty bigoted towards these Africans, much more so than Europe, so they don't seem to mind as much when things get ugly. They're used to corralling the Other like animals given their experience with the Palestinians.

I'm not saying we shouldn't keep an eye on them and watch for human rights abuses but I do think that if they are going to enforce their immigration laws it won't always be pretty and that goes for other countries too.

no problem w/ this
beggars can't be choosers, and probably shouldn't have been in Israel in the first place

Multilateral negotiations have taken place, with Israel offering Palestine the majority of land in Israel, including the west bank, like 6 times now, since the 50s. Palestinian leadership has echoed their famous 3 no's every single time.

I mean, it is hard to find a "solution" when one side is 100% dead set on the other side not existing at all.

It must be difficult to negotiate with people who want you wiped from Earth.

I remember when MBS became crown prince all the MSM were calling him a reformer. Really feels like they get their talking points from the State Department sometimes.

The establishment - of which the MSM is a part of- sees the 'new' Saudi leadership as being good for Israel, and MBS curtailing some of the power of the religious conservatives means our MSM essentially goes soft on him. The MSM largely supported the Bush Administration's narrative leading up to the Iraq war. Any somewhat skeptical adult would have figured out the Bush admin was lying , but the editors and journalists at the big papers went along with the lie. Not for a second do I believe these journalists and editors were so naive as to fall for the WMD lies.

The MSM does not care about Saudi war crimes in Yemen, or the enslavement and mistreatment of African and Asian workers. The GCC Arabs have figured out that if they ally with Israel, they can get away with a lot of shit. Like how Mubarak and Sisi got away with a lot of shit because they were/are allied with Israel. Though Sisi's recent attack on all opposing candidates is soo blatant that even the MSM can't ignore it.

What is their current per capita Syrian refugee load?
They are light years beyond Qatar. They will take 100 more refugees than Qatar does. How’s that for a metric?

Oh and how many Jews in Syria even before the crisis?

They are light years beyond Qatar. They will take 100 more refugees than Qatar does. How’s that for a metric?

Oh and how many Jews in Syria even before the crisis?

Well at least Israel pulled its weight in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Well at least Israel pulled its weight in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Well Qatar funds aj+ who makes videos about Israel not taking refugees. “That ducking kettle is black as fuck tho”— pot

I'm hardly a friend of Israel but tbh I do think they are in the right in enforcing their immigration laws. From your first article

^ this seems like a pretty fair arrangement for illegal immigrants. Now, that said, I remember a thread was started here some months ago about how Israel was secretly dumping these migrants in countries other than their country of origin and forcing them to make illegal border crossing. Now that is unethical and the journalist who wrote that piece seems to have done his homework so I think its fair to criticize them for unethical secret programs like that.

But enforcing immigration generally isn't a crime IMO. However, it does illustrate what I've said before on the matter. If you want to be able to enforce immigration you have to have the stomach for it because it can and most likely will get ugly. Israel can do it because they seem pretty bigoted towards these Africans, much more so than Europe, so they don't seem to mind as much when things get ugly. They're used to corralling the Other like animals given their experience with the Palestinians.

I'm not saying we shouldn't keep an eye on them and watch for human rights abuses but I do think that if they are going to enforce their immigration laws it won't always be pretty and that goes for other countries too.
Again, others have shown a similar sentiment, so to clear up, I see it like this.

This is not a simple case of illegal immigration. These people have been there for decades. They have raised children who were born there, who attend Israeli schools and who consider themselves Israeli. Israel took them in legally as they were escaping terrible conditions. The holocaust survivors in the OP make it clear what they have for a future if Israel rounds them up and throws them out. This is far more about maintaining a racial makeup, than illegal immigration. Zionist leaders have been open about this.

If Trump tried this he would be berated as a racist. He gives billions a year to Israel who actually is doing this, and yet nothing from the seemingly hounding media... not a mention.

Wasn't Hitler and Stalin famous for paying citizen spies? Is that not still looked down upon today?

Back