Opinion If Trumps friends are all found guilty and go to prison can he pardon them all?

BerrySmartGuy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like for instance Cohen, Flynn, Manafort, Kushner, Jerome Corsi, That scum roger stone (yeah I know all these guys are scum lol) and all his other co-horts? Can he pardon them all and his himself and give themselves a get out of jail card? Do you also think he will pardon them? It looks like Jerome Corsi was selling himself to Trump for a Pardon when he said "I would rather go to jail then to lie about Trump".

Last edited:
For federal crimes yes.

Do you think he will pardon them though? Cohen is already going to jail. And Jerome Corsi has said he would rather go to jail then lie about him. Its like he is trying to hint at Trump to pardon him if he goes to jail.

He should shut down the investigation and have Republicans help do it. Manafort and flynn need pardons and manafort at least needs a reduced sentence. He wont pardon Cohen i doubt. Kushner i really doubt would go to jail let alone anyone from the Trump organization, advisors or family. Roger stone is also not scum but a genius political operative and did nothing illegal.

He should shut down the investigation and have Republicans help do it. Manafort and flynn need pardons and manafort at least needs a reduced sentence. He wont pardon Cohen i doubt. Kushner i really doubt would go to jail let alone anyone from the Trump organization, advisors or family. Roger stone is also not scum but a genius political operative and did nothing illegal.

I dont know man, I see third world and I think to myself what do you know.....

Anyone who wears a Panama hat indoors is no genius and Mueller is almost guaranteed to bring charges against him. Stone said so himself..

Man you are really determined to make sure crime is allowed for political reasons.

He wouldn't be in office long enough to get the two of them, let alone all of them

<{fry}>

<[analyzed}>

Lol.

Flynn flipped harder than Manafort.

he's not gonna parden cohen.. flynn is probably not gonna get jail time.. manafort is fubar...

Man you are really determined to make sure crime is allowed for political reasons.

Sad isn't it. That guy is straight retarded with his reasoning.

DuUWl-VU8AAYZta

Do you think he will pardon them though? Cohen is already going to jail. And Jerome Corsi has said he would rather go to jail then lie about him. Its like he is trying to hint at Trump to pardon him if he goes to jail.

Or he has integrity...

Here is a logical question that has been bouncing around Conservative intellectual quarters:

If Trump's servitor was found guilty of doing something on Trump's behalf, how can Trump be not guilty?

If the crime is a crime is another question and may point to problems with law and order in the United States.

But the question remains - if the underling is guilty of doing something illegal for the Chief, how does the Chief avoid trouble?

Back