If USADA clears jon jones....

hahaha

grasping at straws, as usual.

You juicehead fans are pure entertainment, I'll give you that.

giphy.gif

Your fav is even deeper in the juice. You're in denial and believe in fairy tales.

Too bad for a man in his 50s.

I think it's fairly well known there are ways around WADA testing. It's not easy, but it can be done.

The testing just outright prevents Pride-style juicing.

he had his own team test all his supplements and they all came out clean.

he then tested some extra supplements that weren't on his form. he never really explained why he tested them if he didn't take them (because he surely didn't take them without putting them on his form), but he did, and they came out clean.

then he admitted in front of a State AC in a public committee hearing that all his supplements were clean and he has no idea how he tested +. and that he would never admit guilt. but please believe him when he says, he's innocent. he also admitted his signature was forged by his agent on some testing related paperwork, btw, but that's beside the point (or is it?)

so for USADA to clear him with the tainted supplement route (i assume that's what you mean, though you didn't actually say it that way), they would have to go above and beyond with an explanation as to how and why.

if they "cleared" him in some other way than the tainted supplement route, i'd have to see what it was before making any conclusions. because that's how critical thinking works.

Is that all true? I don’t know much about his situation other than he tested positive again. But what I do know is that I calculated the odds of one guy getting tainted supplements twice. They were astronomically low. He would have almost as much a chance of winning the lottery.

Ngannou doesn't look that jacked. Stipe would easily win a powerlifting and neck lifting contest based on their bodytypes.

We have to put our faith in the state athletic commissions again I guess. He already had his hearing with the commission and it failed miserably. He had no explanation as to why he failed the drug test. No tainted supplements or dick pills. Tbol is a rare drug and doesn't end up in supplement most times.

You didn't specify UFC athlete.

It's irrelevant, olympians or USADA all use the same WADA protocol for Banned substances correct? If that is the case there really is no difference other than you arguing semantics.... Unless USADA is less strict than the Olympics which would support @LouisBolanos stance that USADA isn't as legit as you proclaim them to be.
I didn't specify a ufc athlete?

Can you actually not read? I clearly stated ufc/usada program. You even fucking quoted that exact phrase and say I don't specify.

Jesus christ.is this the level of stupidity I'm dealing with here

there is no athlete under the UFC/USADA program with a tue for testosterone. no.

Read it again.

And I'm still waiting for an Olympic athlete with a testosterone tue

It's irrelevant, olympians or USADA all use the same WADA protocol for Banned substances correct? If that is the case there really is no difference other than you arguing semantics.... Unless USADA is less strict than the Olympics which would support @LouisBolanos stance that USADA isn't as legit as you proclaim them to be.

Seriously. Read what you have quoted and then read your reply.

You complete bloody moron.

Screenshot_20180719-142842.png

Words fail me, they really do

And I'm not arguing semantics

You stated that there were athletes at the Olympics with tue's for testosterone so I asked for evidence of that

You have repeatedly failed to back up your claim.

As well as apparently not being able to read...

I'm still waiting for these Olympic athletes with testosterone tue's.....

Seriously. Read what you have quoted and then read your reply.

You complete bloody moron.

View attachment 408767

Words fail me, they really do
Words and logic apparently fail you. I was obviously not talking about the post I quoted when I said "you didn't specify UFC athletes" but an earlier post before you decided to move the goal post. I clearly had said previously that you said no athletes under USADA had a TUE for TRT.

2khBlsO.png

See there it is, with you saying it not once but twice.

USADA/Olympics, I really don't care they're both under the WADA protocol. I read before that there had been two athletes that were given a TUE for TRT in the history of the Olympics but I can't find it now. Still doesn't change the fact that you're blatantly wrong that no athletes had a TUE for TRT under USADA. After I pointed that out instead of admitting to being wrong you go an move the goalpost to "No UFC athlete under USADA." Then after I tell you, you didn't specify "UFC Athlete" you act like I have a reading comprehension problem when earlier I had already pointed out to you that I don't get confused!

Words and logic apparently fail you. I was obviously not talking about the post I quoted when I said "you didn't specify UFC athletes" but an earlier post before you decided to move the goal post. I clearly had said previously that you said no athletes under USADA had a TUE for TRT.

2khBlsO.png

See there it is, with you saying it not once but twice.

USADA/Olympics, I really don't care they're both under the WADA protocol. I read before that there had been two athletes that were given a TUE for TRT in the history of the Olympics but I can't find it now. Still doesn't change the fact that you're blatantly wrong that no athletes had a TUE for TRT under USADA. After I pointed that out instead of admitting to being wrong you go an move the goalpost to "No UFC athlete under USADA." Then after I tell you, you didn't specify "UFC Athlete" you act like I have a reading comprehension problem when earlier I had already pointed out to you that I don't get confused!

"I WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT TALKING ABOUT THE POST I QUOTED"

WELL WHY DID YOU FUCKING QUOTE IT?

jesus fucking christ.. can you even tie your own shoelaces.

and even in the new quote, i was fairly obviously talking about the UFC program. We were speifically talking about the UFC/USADA anti doping program.

Fucking hell..

While this post holds a great deal of wisdom I feel the need to enlighten the forum with perhaps a bit more.

The USADA is not one of the "bad" institutions even if it ends up failing us in this case (in some cases, there is just too much money flying around). The USADA is the American branch of WADA, under the leadership of Dick Pound, which is the doping body that originally brought Lance Armstrong down, and ushered in the contemporary zeal for anti-doping, and the belief that doping is egregious enough to warrant it. It is WADA that is there alongside the ITF when Maria Sharapova trips over her own lies about taking meldonium for over a decade to treat a "heart condition", but it is the CAS (Court of Arbitration of Sport) that reduces her sanctions, and lends apologism to her lies. It is WADA that is there hip to hip with the IOC when the Russians abuse the Olympics in unprecedented and disgraceful fashion at Sochi, but it is the CAS that orchestrated their road back to competition in PyeonChang 2018.

WADA/USADA = good guy that is trying
CAS = bad guy that is monkey wrench for corrupt Big Men

The USADA has proved exceptionally inconvenient to the powers that be with their testing, and some of their top draws it has taken out since they have taken over anti-doping responsibilities. Things are a million times better off with them in the sport than if it was left solely to the UFC or "third party" testing bodies that are small outfits dependent on their client to exist; neither would the athletic commissions be any better.
Here’s how much control the UFC actually has over drug testing exemptions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Jones#USADA_violation_and_second_stripping_of_title

Jones dosen't have a single test in the database in 2018, so if you see Cormier-Jones scheduled immediately after Cormier-Lesnar, I think you can trust the fanbase-- or at least the integrity of the sport-- has been proper fucked in both cases.

I cant get over the fact that guys name is Dick Pound
<{Heymansnicker}>

Also that you call them, "the usada" :D;)

"I WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT TALKING ABOUT THE POST I QUOTED"

WELL WHY DID YOU FUCKING QUOTE IT?

jesus fucking christ.. can you even tie your own shoelaces.

and even in the new quote, i was fairly obviously talking about the UFC program. We were speifically talking about the UFC/USADA anti doping program.

Fucking hell..
Because you changed the criteria, you dolt. I pointed that out in the post I quoted, anyone with two working eyes and a brain can understand that you quote someone to let them know they changed their argument when attempting to make a point. That's what you did.

Better question is can you, you're the one that has been wrong on every single argument in this thread, not me. You're the one that's shilling for drug testers on a karate forum, you're the one that has been BTFO in this thread by two different Americans!

No, it's not obvious you were talking about the UFC/USADA. I was specifically talking about USADA and how they implement their testing protocols, why would I even think about TUE for TRT in the UFC, when the SACs banned them years ago? See, I'm a fight fan, not a USADA fan so I actually know when events related to fighting occurred prior to USADA's arrival in MMA.

Jon Jones needs to be cleared ASAP.

If he is wrongfully slandered any further it will leave a black eye on the UFC forever.
Or Jones could, you know, not take steroids.

Because you changed the criteria, you dolt. I pointed that out in the post I quoted, anyone with two working eyes and a brain can understand that you quote someone to let them know they changed their argument when attempting to make a point. That's what you did.

Better question is can you, you're the one that has been wrong on every single argument in this thread, not me. You're the one that's shilling for drug testers on a karate forum, you're the one that has been BTFO in this thread by two different Americans!

No, it's not obvious you were talking about the UFC/USADA. I was specifically talking about USADA and how they implement their testing protocols, why would I even think about TUE for TRT in the UFC, when the SACs banned them years ago? See, I'm a fight fan, not a USADA fan so I actually know when events related to fighting occurred prior to USADA's arrival in MMA.

dude.. it was obvious to anyone with a brain.

why would I even think about TUE for TRT in the UFC <<< because you were specifically talking about the situation with Vitor Belfort ffs...

you're the one that has been wrong on every single argument in this thread <<< lol.. no...

Fucking hell.. give it up...

Im not gonna bother responding to you at all now until you come up with he names of olympic athletes with Testosterone exemptions..

A Karate forum? yes.. you really are a whole new brand of special

dude.. it was obvious to anyone with a brain.

why would I even think about TUE for TRT in the UFC <<< because you were specifically talking about the situation with Vitor Belfort ffs...

you're the one that has been wrong on every single argument in this thread <<< lol.. no...

Fucking hell.. give it up...

Im not gonna bother responding to you at all now until you come up with he names of olympic athletes with Testosterone exemptions..

A Karate forum? yes.. you really are a whole new brand of special
I was specifically talking about the situation with Vitor Belfort as how the athletic commissions treatment of TRT differs from that of WADA, ya goof. So on the punishment side of things, I would be talking about testing organizations using the WADA protocol, so MMA specifically would have no bearing on it at all.

8OSMzQ1.png

Clearly, I have established that there is a TUE for Testosterone under USADA which is under the WADA code, right? So if there is no threshold for testosterone as you said in May, how do they test Jeff Hammond to make sure he isn't abusing testosterone since he has a TUE for TRT? Or can he just juice to his heart's content since there is no treshold under WADA? Or just maybe, you've been shilling this whole time like @LouisBolanos and I have been saying.

With the GOAT being vindicated<{silvanormal}> after Romero, all they need is a strike 3 for a big time fighter. Hell they should already go for it. And If it's Jones it will be too easy, but really UFC has grounds to terminate the USADA sport killing cancer soon without losing face.

The sport killing cancer cannot defend itself from wrongfully suspending big stars for many months, taking their and the company's income due to their incompetence.

WME is bleeding money, they're losing their biggest stars to USADA's BS and paying them 10 million+ a year to do so. It's hilarious. It's been a long time coming to drop these leeches from sucking them dry.

Give me good reasons why the sport killing cancer, which even now you anti-PED clowns acknowledge is corrupt(admit it for once, you care absolutely nothing about drug use which you know is the norm in all sports, you pretentiously use it to hide the fact that your most hated fighter(s) is not allowed to fight anymore which is all you wanted) can easily be dropped soon and they can go back to the old ways of NSAC drug testing.

To be fair, it's not like USADA made mistakes in these instances. Even if they were legitimately contaminated substances, they were correctly flagged by USADA with failed drug tests. There really isn't any grounds to terminate USADA.

I agree that USADA isn't great for the sport.... but this doesn't change anything.

I was specifically talking about the situation with Vitor Belfort as how the athletic commissions treatment of TRT differs from that of WADA, ya goof. So on the punishment side of things, I would be talking about testing organizations using the WADA protocol, so MMA specifically would have no bearing on it at all.

8OSMzQ1.png

Clearly, I have established that there is a TUE for Testosterone under USADA which is under the WADA code, right? So if there is no threshold for testosterone as you said in May, how do they test Jeff Hammond to make sure he isn't abusing testosterone since he has a TUE for TRT? Or can he just juice to his heart's content since there is no treshold under WADA? Or just maybe, you've been shilling this whole time like @LouisBolanos and I have been saying.

so now you are using quotes from a completely different conversation.

fuck me.

our conversation was specifically about the ufc anti doping program, and even more specifically about Vitor Belfort.

It was fairly fucking clear we were talking about the UFC program and not some fifty year old fucking masters cyclist.

as for how do they make sure an athlete with a tue isnt abusing it....

the first step would be just making sure the athletes t/e ratio remained stable. its as simple as that, testosterone does not convert to epi testosterone, so its really just a simple job of monitoring their ratio,

of course they could inject epi to balance it out, but bearing in mind the athelte is taking exogenous testosterone its really fucking simple for them to determine exactly how much he is using. its pretty basic science and doesnt need a threshold.

there are limits/thresholds/markers under the wada code but it isnt a violation to go over those limits. those limits/thresholds are just a signal that they need to conduct gc/irms on the athlete to test for the presence of exogenous testosterone. there is no point where suddenly you are charged with a violation for crossing an abritrary limit. (bear in mind the trigger thresholds for gc/irms are all based on urine testing and urine testing is fucking awful at measuring testosterone levels)

Back