If / when Ngannou defeats Stipe, will fans accept that he is better or will there be excuses?

stipe was always a bum, ngannou needs to get on a time machine and beat prime fedor and go to the future and bring back medince to heal cain and than fight him to truly see if he is the goat.
"Stipe was always a bum"????

You sir, are a fucking idiot.

before the fight: ngannou is overrated who did he beat? past his prime arlovski n glass chin reem? stipe will be his 1st true test n will expose him

after the fight: who did stipe beat? past his prime arlovski, glass chin reem n past his prime jds? he was never really good

If / when Ngannou defeats Stipe, do you think fans will accept that he is better or will there be excuses?

If you think there will be excuses, what to you think they will be? (e.g. "Stipe got caught"?)
Damn....talking in hypotheticals
And you already sound salty as fuck
<36>

Brock and conor laid the groundwork for how to have hype trains for borderline crazy uneducated fans.... nCANnou fans are taking it to the next level

Havn't you heard?
Hes already better than prime fedor and cro cop!

If / when Ngannou defeats Stipe, do you think fans will accept that he is better or will there be excuses?

If you think there will be excuses, what to you think they will be? (e.g. "Stipe got caught"?)

Depends on how the fight goes. This is a pretty retarded question really.

Miocic via ko rd 1 .. ngannou is going to be lost vs miocic.

Cardio and chin dont mean anything against Ngannou who is the best athlete at HW. If ngannou touches him stipes chin will crack and his cardio will be useless. Also lol if you think stipe is going to go out and take him down like hes GSP or something.

You literally have Ngannou in your avatar, I doubt youre objective on the matter.

This IS sherdog. There will always be Haters and conspiracy theories.

Are you new? LOL

Damn....talking in hypotheticals
And you already sound salty as fuck
<36>

Brock and conor laid the groundwork for how to have hype trains for borderline crazy uneducated fans.... nCANnou fans are taking it to the next level

Havn't you heard?
Hes already better than prime fedor and cro cop!

I'm a huge Fedor fan here, but I think the current Ngannou would give prime Fedor the toughest fight in his career, more so than prime Cro Cop. Remember, prime Cro Cop got KOed by Randleman, who is no slouch, but Ngannou is a 265lb version of Randleman.

There will always be excuses, no matter the matchup, the cirumstances or how it actually happened. Some people will always come up with some bullshit excuses to support their favorite fighter.

This is true.

With that said, I'd think that when one fighter thoroughly dominates another, no excuses will be made by even their biggest fans.

If / when Ngannou dominates Stipe for a round or two and then finishes the fight , either by strikes or sbmission, I cannot think of a logical excuse fans will make other than simply acknowledging the better fighter won.

Too be fair id like to se him vs a high level wrestler but if he wins hes still legit

Depends on how the fight goes. If Stipe outclasses Francis for four rounds then gets one-punch slept then excuses can legitimately be made. If he just gets destroyed like the Reem did then no.

If Stipe gets creamed like Overeem, I'd expect to hear excuses such as, "Stipe is a slow starter."

When the latest GBH hype train derails the main excuse will probably be oh he just wasn't ready still so young etc.

If a fighter a Shertard does not like or is not a fan of wins via a bunch of KO's in a row he got lucky

If a fighter a Shertard does like and is a fan of wins a few times he is the next coming of jesus

I think Ngannou has an excellent chance of KO'ing Stipe. I also think Stipe is better at everything except savage punching. Sometimes being 'better' or 'more skilled' doesn't fucking matter in the face of a ridiculous physical advantage, whether it be speed, strength, power, etc. Especially at HW.

Ngannou just too athletic, too explosive right

I'm a huge Fedor fan here, but I think the current Ngannou would give prime Fedor the toughest fight in his career, more so than prime Cro Cop. Remember, prime Cro Cop got KOed by Randleman, who is no slouch, but Ngannou is a 265lb version of Randleman.

ofc he would. he is big and black.

Maybe just wait and see how the fight goes?

Back