If women ask about guys height in Tinder, is it ok for men to ask about weight on tinder?

I think the key is focus on the CONTROLLABLE

Cant control picky women, cant control height, cant control society, what can you do to help yourself get what you want?

Thats my best advice short bros

Going on about the uggos that want a brad pit looking guy hurts you

I get "fuck he's tall" as I walk the club floor. It's not actually just height cos I used not to get it much as a skinny dude. Getting that shoulder, chest and arm mass improves the imposition of your height.

If I was a wrestler I'd be listed as 6'9".
Since we're in a manlet thread, we should also discuss the negatives of being so tall, handsome and desirable.......for me I was slaying so much pussy in my younger years I completely forgot about settling down. So my options were limited when I got my first gray hair at 41, and I had to become a mail order groom, and shipped myself off to Asia. Thankfully I was tall, and didn't get rejected immediately by the woman that purchased me. Happy ever after. :)

This topic reminds me of this classic picture:

o6snO1v.jpg

HA! This is great :D I'm 5'10" and feel that I'm significantly taller than most women. I dated one girl that was 5"11" but every other girl I dated or hooked up with has always been shorter than me.

Since we're in a manlet thread, we should also discuss the negatives of being so tall, handsome and desirable.......for me I was slaying so much pussy in my younger years I completely forgot about settling down. So my options were limited when I got my first gray hair at 41, and I had to become a mail order groom, and shipped myself off to Asia. Thankfully I was tall, and didn't get rejected immediately by the woman that purchased me. Happy ever after. :)

I think the main draw back is you have an empty life, not many good looking tall well hung guys achieve much in history, they are too busy shafting beautiful women, some things have HIDDEN negatives

HA! This is great :D I'm 5'10" and feel that I'm significantly taller than most women. I dated one girl that was 5"11" but every other girl I dated or hooked up with has always been shorter than me.

tall girls lie so they say they shorter than the is usually

I think the main draw back is you have an empty life, not many good looking tall well hung guys achieve much in history, they are too busy shafting beautiful women, some things have HIDDEN negatives
I'm almost 50, and did it all backwards by having my freedom and fun until 40. I watched too many people live conventional lives, work their ass off, and die just when the fun was about to begin. It's good for most people, but for me that sucks. I'll be 60 when my kid heads off to college, and maybe start another chapter of my life then. All I know is that the mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation....and I refuse to live that life.

Ask for their weight if you dont want dates ;)

I'm almost 50, and did it all backwards by having my freedom and fun until 40. I watched too many people live conventional lives, work their ass off, and die just when the fun was about to begin. It's good for most people, but for me that sucks. I'll be 60 when my kid heads off to college, and maybe start another chapter of my life then. All I know is that the mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation....and I refuse to live that life.

good for you bro, yea alot fo ppl fcuk up in life you can see why, society doesn't make it easy expecting us to work like slaves for the majority of our life span and if not it makes it difficult to have a good life , I dont like that, pay your taxes support society yes but not force people to work the majority of their lives, thats sick imo, its cruel to force people to do what they dont want to do for most of their very limited and precious lifespan

Tinder is shallow enough as it is, lol not sure why it's a big deal to be curious about someone's height.

If you're that insecure to be insulted by it, stop using the app.

Ive accepted my manlet status at 5'9 lol - There's millions of chicks that are shorter than that so its no big deal

I think the key is focus on the CONTROLLABLE

Cant control picky women, cant control height, cant control society, what can you do to help yourself get what you want?

Thats my best advice short bros

Going on about the uggos that want a brad pit looking guy hurts you

but it make a sense to set new standard to call women on bad behavior.

good for you bro, yea alot fo ppl fcuk up in life you can see why, society doesn't make it easy expecting us to work like slaves for the majority of our life span and if not it makes it difficult to have a good life , I dont like that, pay your taxes support society yes but not force people to work the majority of their lives, thats sick imo, its cruel to force people to do what they dont want to do for most of their very limited and precious lifespan

so often it "find good girl, good job, get married" recipe for disaster i thinks especial in the west.

I share because we're all in this together....open your mind, the possibilities are endless. No need for any of us to be victims.

or you just become devout muslim or hardcore christian/jew or somethin then marry a 20 year old virgin

best do that by age 35 though.

i no lie this stuff happen i read about it.

but it make a sense to set new standard to call women on bad behavior.

so often it "find good girl, good job, get married" recipe for disaster i thinks especial in the west.

I dont think it is, its just childish payback from someone thats butthurt, I think thats pathetic.

Better to be nice to people and have the strength to hear rejection.

All you do is create more pain and crap in the world and more comes back to you too when you do the childish thing, its dumb bad and crap for you

Best to break form that cycle of shit

or you just become devout muslim or hardcore christian/jew or somethin then marry a 20 year old virgin

best do that by age 35 though.

i no lie this stuff happen i read about it.
LOL....go for it, and report back!

I dont think it is, its just childish payback from someone thats butthurt, I think thats pathetic.

Better to be nice to people and have the strength to hear rejection

i must complete disagree

society shape/direction is come from action. if you no like it you need change it. If all men start ignore things and let feminazis run thing etc eventually you get swedish law against masculinity etc.

women very well can cuck passive men

i must complete disagree

society shape/direction is come from action. if you no like it you need change it. If all men start ignore things and let feminazis run thing etc eventually you get swedish law against masculinity etc.

women very well can cuck passive men

not true because you dont have to accept their BS, if your brad pit looking you dont have to go with them, if you are unattractive you can go for a poor foreign woman if she wants in on it too, that way you dont behave in a childish way and their unreasonable demands fall through this causes more change toward fairness in a more peaceful way

you dont force people to do things you dont try to control them, you just do whats best for you while being good to people and teh rest takes care of itself without your forcefulness or childish shit

there can never be total fairness or equality but this is close as it gets, and its the most peaceful way, the rest is Darwinism which is unavoidable for now

not true because you dont have to accept their BS, if your brad pit looking you dont have to go with them, if you are unattractive you can go for a poor foreign woman if she wants in on it too, that way you dont behave in a childish way and their unreasonable demands fall through this causes more change toward fairness in a more peaceful way

you dont force people to do things you dont try to control them, you just do whats best for you while being good to people and teh rest takes care of itself without your forcefulness or childish hit

if you a western man and no like direction a society be going. you either run, remove self from it live religious life or you change.

i saying men can change direction of thing. what you is saying is just run from it

if you a western man and no like direction a society be going. you either run, remove self from it live religious life or you change.

i saying men can change direction of thing. what you is saying is just run from it

its not running from it and its not fighting it both ways do not work very well, both ways are weak, you are not fighting against assholes you are not tolerating them, fighting is for when there's no other choice

you dont force people to do things you dont try to control them, you just do whats best for you while being good to people and teh rest takes care of itself without your forcefulness or childish shit

there can never be total fairness or equality but this is close as it gets, and its the most peaceful way, the rest is Darwinism which is unavoidable for now

i saying if you dislike a thing you fight it and try win. force win things. darwinism whatever you call it.

force you thinking and standards on women/society and it come to dominate. why it it okay girls have height limit and openly bash men etc? cause men allow it. if you no like it you need change it.

Back