If women ask about guys height in Tinder, is it ok for men to ask about weight on tinder?

hurt me hurt you hurt me hurt you = every one hurt

hurt me, I dont hurt you, you
i saying if you dislike a thing you fight it and try win. force win things. darwinism whatever you call it.

force you thinking and standards on women/society and it come to dominate. why it it okay girls have height limit and openly bash men etc? cause men allow it. if you no like it you need change it.

yes that wont work and it will cause you to suffer and them to suffer and for them to fight back, its less intelligent, but hey im not gonna try to control you, your decisions are for you to make on that note im out later sher bros

hurt me hurt you hurt me hurt you = every one hurt

hurt me, I dont hurt you, you

yes that wont work and it will cause you to suffer and them to suffer and for them to fight back, its less intelligent, but hey im not gonna try to control you, your decisions are for you to make on that note im out later sher bros

ahhh i see. yeah we argue forevver

cause you take belief of 'higher road' ending cycle violence/restorative justice it seem i no agree. i see winner and losers. peace sherbro

You want to know why Women get so burt hurt about their weight?

A person's height is completely out of their control. It is, what it is...

But if you're a fat piece of shit, then that's totally on you. I've been fat and out of shape, and there was no one to blame for it except me. Being an old guy, it took work and discipline to get back to where I am today. I'm not going to apologize for being attracted someone who's willing to do the same.

That being said, I don't begrudge women who aren't attracted to shorter guys. Especially if the woman is already taller, like 5' 10" or more. I admit, I've dated a few women who were taller than me and it's a little awkward at times. Lord help you if they're wearing heels... lol. It was a little emasculating. But it's fun getting those "WTF is she doing with him" looks.

And god damn, it's fucking glorious when they are on top.

Everyone is allowed their preferences, but if women are going to give guys shit for theirs, they should expect the same back

. why it it okay girls have height limit and openly bash men etc? cause men allow it. if you no like it you need change it.

It's OK for anyone to have a sexual preference. Don't be so precious.

Let the fat girls choose who they want

23aa5b0255016a90edfe7f18c7900415.jpg

2dae2e487cb8ddd914766ebcd7120eae--black-boys-black-men.jpg

Online dating is filled with single moms. Never have I seen a platform filled with that demographic.

Well, they know a lot of desperate cucks, men with low testosterone, and absolutely pathetic are marks. Women are liabilities especially single moms. Men are walking ATMs and cucks are perfect target practice.

I prefer just using some dating websites where girls write everything about them :) For example, I recommend you to take a look at secretbenefits.com review. I really like it because there are no secrets at all, and you can easily find a hot chick for you there

Last edited:
Not only that, some chicks actually post it in their bio like "Only 6ft or above"

Tbh that sounds like an useful info, so if you are'nt 6ft or above (me) you don't waste time trying to get in theyr vagina and you use it to get into somebody else vagina

Why you mad?

This topic reminds me of this classic picture:

o6snO1v.jpg

tbh being her fat she's not in the position to have standards to begin with

Again i don't get the be mad about these things

We men do the same not wanting fat/ugly girls or fucking them anyway when drunk but just as one shot sperm pocket

We just don't write it on tinder, whatever lol

No small wonder society is a train wreck, do people even meet in person anymore?

No small wonder society is a train wreck, do people even meet in person anymore?

2018 it's awesome tbh, you can pick up and actually fuck girls in real life while 26 douches on socials chat with each of them daily for weeks

Best part is girls will laugh at them with you showing the messages lol

2018 it's awesome tbh, you can pick up and actually fuck girls in real life while 26 douches on socials chat with each of them daily for weeks

Best part is girls will laugh at them with you showing the messages lol
Man I’ve been out of the game too long, thanks for the update. Crazy how technology has changed the world.

Its true but its loser talk. Focusing on the uncontrollable instead of working on what you can improve is a sure fire way to failure and feeling bad.

iNSTEAD OF ASKING HER WEIGHT AND MAKING HER ALSO FEEL BAD WHY NOT HAVE A COCKY FUNNY LIKE READY IN advance for when they ask, LIKE "I grew tall in other places"

THAT will get you laid, not doing this immature weak I have to get my own back pathetic shit, that leaves your nob dry and emotions low

Genetics is like a lottery and we are all in different positions through no fault or virtue of our own, we all just have to do the best with the cards we were dealt and that is life
Preaching truth ITT.

Back