If you could change one mistake.

Also regret the DUI I got and all the other times I somehow got that car in the driveway . I drank and drove way too many times while blackout....I feel ill to my stomach everytime I think about ....yuck

I remember in 2009 when bitcoins were under a dime. I had a serious discussion with a close friend about either buying as many as we could or throwing together a cheap mining rig with a few cards and see what we could farm. Ultimately we decided it wouldn't be worth it in the long run. Oops.

Although to be honest, I'd have jumped off at about a million different points along the trip. So I really don't feel that bad.

Back on May 4th, 1993 I wish I had chosen the soup instead of the salad.

I would have never started Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. It was like joining a cult. It took up all of my free time. I lost all of my friends because I only hung out with my bjj friends. I have had 4 surgeries. I have pretty bad arthritis in my knees, shoulders, elbows, wrists and hands. Wish I would have just stuck to kickboxing.

HILLARY_1465260425109_1407474_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

dem-2016-sanders.jpg

I never get involved in politics other than to vote or discuss politics. I never write my congressman or anything like that. But after the Nevada DNC, and that shit Debbie Wasserman Schultz pulled, I wrote to the DNC. I told them that it was obvious they were rigging the primaries, and that Hilary is so unlikable that they were going to alienate a lot of voters they would need, resulting in Trump winning the election, and that the likely result would be nuclear war. And that I hoped, as they cowered in their bomb shelters, that they would think back to the Nevada DNC, remember my letter, and ask themselves if it was all worth it just to run Hilary. I’m actually surprised they haven’t written back yet considering how accurate I was.

not having the courage to get w/my crush and soulmate who in return feels the same way about me. that girl was like the asian beyonce and had a heart of gold. in my opinion she was wwwwaaayy outa my league.

That one time I thought I had to fart.

But yeah, being debt free is such a stress reliever. That’s the goal. Dave Ramsay podcast. Rich dad, poor dad.

Started BJJ when I was 6 years old instead of Judo.

sleeping in for my Boston to LA flight one morning in September, a few years back, who knows how my life would've ended up if I go on the plane to L.A.
<Prem974>

Last edited:
I wish I never went back in time that 4th time.

Don't try to bring your dog back, people. The sadness never ends.

Wish I had bet on Holly

Seriously though, it would be the night I drove drunk, wrecked my car and got a DUI (luckily no one else involved and I wasn't hurt)

Also wish I never started smoking cigarettes again. I had been smoke free for over 10 years and went back to it a couple years ago. Ugh. Such a disgusting, useless, expensive habit.

not having the courage to get w/my crush and soulmate who in return feels the same way about me. that girl was like the asian beyonce and had a heart of gold. in my opinion she was wwwwaaayy outa my league.

She felt the same way? Damn. So you don't even mean to say wish you tried something earlier? you just never tried at all and neither did she and now you have no idea where she is or?

I would have never started Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. It was like joining a cult. It took up all of my free time. I lost all of my friends because I only hung out with my bjj friends. I have had 4 surgeries. I have pretty bad arthritis in my knees, shoulders, elbows, wrists and hands. Wish I would have just stuck to kickboxing.
Wow really. I must say that's why I never joined wrestling or BJJ and have only ever trained in Muay Thai and boxing....wow. sounds like you didn't listen to your body a whole lot of times and made things much worse for yourself unfortunately...fair to say or?

I wouldn't have taken another extra job after already doing a 70 hour week resulting in breaking my back.

Heh, I have to pick just one?

Maybe would have gone to school for the love instead of the money, I dunno. Was never really a money guy, but I'm not trying to be broke in my 40s and shit.

Lol, one of us, one of us. BJJ saved my life so we definitely had a different experience in it.

Back