If you could change one mistake.

Wow really. I must say that's why I never joined wrestling or BJJ and have only ever trained in Muay Thai and boxing....wow. sounds like you didn't listen to your body a whole lot of times and made things much worse for yourself unfortunately...fair to say or?

As far as the injuries, yeah that’s fair. But that is why I think bjj is a mistake for me. I can’t keep myself off the mat. I just find a way to roll around the injuries, ultimately making things worse. I have friends who are a lot better about taking care of their bodies so bjj is great for them.

Lol, one of us, one of us. BJJ saved my life so we definitely had a different experience in it.

For sure, lots of great success stories through bjj. I have friends who lost 150 lbs, friends who connected with their kids by training together, or turned their lives around from the great support system that a bjj family provides. I just have an addictive personality and that doesn’t go well for someone prone to injury doing bjj. Not to mention I let it consume all my free time.

For sure, lots of great success stories through bjj. I have friends who lost 150 lbs, friends who connected with their kids by training together, or turned their lives around from the great support system that a bjj family provides. I just have an addictive personality and that doesn’t go well for someone prone to injury doing bjj. Not to mention I let it consume all my free time.
I'm the same way and am also injury prone. Still the best thing in my life.

Played baseball, basketball, and football growing up. Rode with basketball in high school and college. Should have chased baseball. Being in the NBA is fucking impossible.

Played baseball, basketball, and football growing up. Rode with basketball in high school and college. Should have chased baseball. Being in the NBA is fucking impossible.
In the NBA 6'7" is a manlet

I shouldn’t have benched Sanu last night.

Back