If you could get a real answer for only one question you ask, what question would that be?

I'd want the answer to the big question.

Lol people would rather be filthy rich than know the secrets of the universe that no one will know in our lifetime or possibly ever. And that's America for you.

Whats wrong with that John Wang guy.

"Sir/madam, what is your card's CVV code?"

If it's only one, it would have to be lottery numbers. It's easily one of the most life altering answers you can get that's almost certain to get you results.

Questions like, when blank will happen, or will I marry blank, I feel like when you get the answer to those, the future might change from you knowing it; You may not be able to help but act differently than without the information.

Lol people would rather be filthy rich than know the secrets of the universe that no one will know in our lifetime or possibly ever. And that's America for you.
What would you do with that information? You think you would receive some sort of enlightenment that will provide you with happiness for the rest of your life?

Any question you ask. Could be about past events, current and even future such as:

'Is my wife cheating on me?'

'When I am going to die?'

'Whats the next power ball jackpot numbers?'

I must say I definitely would go for the jackpot numbers. But if I had 2nd shot, I would love to find out what entity is behind creation of Universe. What decided shape of planets, what decided that it constantly expands, what decided the distance between planets, all this freaking questions.

Apparently as Universe expands it 'spawns' out of nowhere new planets. How?

Honorable mentions after "what is the winning powerball jackpot numbers going to be"...

What does life in other parts of the universe look like?

or

Will I ever be reunited with my dead relatives again?

What would you do with that information? You think you would receive some sort of enlightenment that will provide you with happiness for the rest of your life?

That would depend on what the answer is, wouldn't it? You would have knowledge that no one living on this planet is ever going to have.

That would depend on what the answer is, wouldn't it? You would have knowledge that no one living on this planet is ever going to have.
True, but you just can't do anything with that. Not everyone is financially sound, and that info won't feed you.

I'm not saying it's a bad choice, but you seemed too critical of people choosing money.

Back