If you could get rid of any state...

Michigan - who do they think they are, having two different states and calling it one? That’s bullshit.

Are you kidding my? We fought a war to claim the UP... Your pussy state probably never fought a war.

Get rid of that piece of shit Ohio which is probably where you're from saying something so moronic...

Are you kidding my? We fought a war to claim the UP... Your pussy state probably never fought a war.

Get rid of that piece of shit Ohio which is probably where you're from saying something so moronic...

It was a joke, doofus. I don’t really give a shit. And I’m not from Ohio.

It was a joke, doofus. I don’t really give a shit. And I’m not from Ohio.

Obviously being upset over a state having two land masses isn't something someone would be... Unless you're from Ohio...

calexit.jpg
Arizona Bay, baby!

TBF - the UP is like part of Canuckistan or something.

Michigan be scary. If you're in Houghton, MI and want to go to a UMich football game in Ann Arbor, that's the same distance as driving from Ann Arbor to central Alabama.
Reminds me of Florida where you drive longer from Key West to the northwestern border of the state, then you do from the Illinois border to the same place.

I was in LA recently and boy your streets are smelling real bad of urine. @TSO
Dogs to blame for that, they are such nervous creatures they just wee wee themselves on the floor.

I would have to say Hawaii, reason being is because I was there for 16 days in 2011 and had multiple items stolen. The thieves are everywhere there. I had my phone stolen and someone broke into the hotel room I was staying in and stole various things.. even my tea flask!!!.

I had spoken to a few other people there at the time and they all warned me about it and said to not carry a lot of money. Which I didn't anyway. Now Hawaii has some very nice beaches and yummy food!! but the thieves there are too much.

California's debt is due to their state pension obligations. One solution is to legalize those immigrants to harvest tax dollars from them.
California on its own would get rape fucked into oblivion by immigrants and terrorists.

Ah so that must be why California is broke. Because they're paying to support the dead beat southern states. I always thought California was broke because they have so many welfare recipients & illegal immigrants.

Illegal immigrants are actually what make California function. Every single facet of life is made cheaper because of undocumented labor.

California isn't broke either, there's more money in San Francisco alone than the entire southern states combined.

Illegal immigrants are actually what make California function. Every single facet of life is made cheaper because of undocumented labor.

California isn't broke either, there's more money in San Francisco alone than the entire southern states combined.
Then why's everything so fucking expensive there? :)

California and New York

And Californians and New Yorkers that moved out of state have to go back before we get rid of said states.

What if I don't fall into the leftist agenda can I be spared?

Vermont or Wyoming because that would kill the least amount of people.... but probably New Jersey

<{hughesimpress}>

DELAWARE

Fuck that place

Seriously. Delaware up and became a shithole out of nowhere.

Cobb County

bigbossman0041.jpg

BzScpW9CUAEbVWZ.jpg:large

I would be happy if America was split like this. New Netherland would DOMINATE despite our tiny size, and we'll have enough money to import all our food from the menial labor states.

That looks pretty neat. Is it from a book series or a hypothetical?

I'll take Cali and that weirdo over
12507408_f520.jpg

Guess which redneck state (You've got about 20 to choose from)

Plenty of those in California. Just go outside the metropolitan areas.

Back