If you could go back to anywhere in time

Fapmap68

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you could go back to anytime period of time or place where would you go and why? You get to stay in that time for a week and bring just a backpack with whatever you want that would fit in it.

I would for sure go back to the Jurassic or Cretaceous period. Would love to see the dinosaurs. They are my favorite things. Second I would go back to the ancient Roman days and go to the coliseum and see the gladiators fight

Good luck lasting a week in the Jurassic Period. But if Jeff Goldblum has taught us anything, life finds a way. So you're probably ok.

You expect to live a week in the Jurassic period with nothing but a backpack?

I'll keep an eye out for your fossil, bro.

Id go back to night that my mom and dad conceived me. I want to see if I was created from true love.

talk to the axis high command, share the strategies of the allies on their advance, make sure germany comes out on top while i stablish myself in the shadows of power, only to kill hitler and all his high officials to take power for myself and rule the planet

I’d go back to when Neanderthals were battling Homo sapiens for dominance. I’d give the Neanderthals some katanas.

TS wandering lost through the Jurassic forests with a back pack and expects to survive more than 5 minutes.

<Huh2>

First giant mosquito drains the blood from him.

May/June 1938

i'd bring a few of these back in my backpack.

UXVpQcn.jpg

Old West days, post civil war. Probably Dodge City, or Tombstone. If we could bring items it would probably be an AK 47 with a bunch of ammo, just in case.

1940's and watch some of the GOATs plying their trade, maybe try and catch Lloyd Marshall vs Charley Burley, Ray vs Kid, Archiebald Moore in his prime.

Back to before social media became a thing.

talk to the axis high command, share the strategies of the allies on their advance, make sure germany comes out on top while i stablish myself in the shadows of power, only to kill hitler and all his high officials to take power for myself and rule the planet

I think you're the only person I've ever heard say he would kill Hitler, but only after Hitler achieved all of his goals.

I think you're the only person I've ever heard say he would kill Hitler, but only after Hitler achieved all of his goals.

GoT style, i would go Cersei on their asses, after they do the heavy lifting of course

If I get to watch as an ethereal observer then the big bang. If Im forced to survive physically with my MRE laden backpack then I honestly dont know. It would be cool to visit most of the old civilizations. Egypt would probably be my choice but even what time period would be a tough call.

1982, Id tell the coach to put me in, take the team to state, Be with my soul mate
We would soak it up in the hot tub

I'd go back in time and be an old timey insurance rep running around clutching my head as I witnessed all of Superman's wanton destruction of private and public property inflate and panic my client base

Id go back when there were slaves and open up candy land

Back