If you could go back to anywhere in time

I go back to right before Bisping Rockhold 2 and literally bet my house and life savings on Bisping by round 1 ko.
<{silvanormal}>

I'd go back to Lonesome Dove try'n see if I can rustle me up a card game and a whore

I'd probably go back and try to save someone I cared about from dying. May 2011 or so.

Don't think I could live with myself if I chose to go the money route or w/e.

The height of the ancient Mayan civilization.

may 1997.. amazon ipo at 18 bucks a share

.. dad? You said you were just going to get bread at the store and youd be back soon
Wrong...I said I'd be going to get milk! Totally different process! Your mother tells me you're a chronic masturbator. WTH!

I WOULD GO BACK TO WHERE THE 1ST HUMANS WERE BEING BORN FROM CHIMP LIKE ANCESTORS AND I WOULD SELL THEM HERROINE AND BOOZE

I'd convert all my cash to as much gold as I could carry in my backpack, go back to the 1830's when the government was selling land for $1 per acre in the Ohio territory and buy up as much as I could, come back to today and give a lot of people the bad news to pay up or get the hell off my land.

I'd convert all my cash to as much gold as I could carry in my backpack, go back to the 1830's when the government was selling land for $1 per acre in the Ohio territory and buy up as much as I could, come back to today and give a lot of people the bad news to pay up or get the hell off my land.
The problem with that is that all sorts of legal challenges about absentee landlords could come up in the mean time that you could lose in absentia. If you just have some stocks sitting in a strong box or something, they keep their value and they stay yours.

Depends upon whether changing history is allowed..

If it is, I'd go back about 60 years and my LARGE backpack would be full of electronics (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc). Give samples to several major world power governments. Then come back to present-day and see what the world looks like.

I'd fit as many guns as I can in my backpack then travel back to the Middle Ages where everyone would think I was some sort of sorcerer and would crown me the King of England. That'd be a great fucking week.

If you could go back to anytime period of time or place where would you go and why?
I would go back ten years to that time on the can, sitting on a petrified cigar. It came almost all the way out but then my buttworks sealed up tight and it wouldn't budge so I had to stick a finger in there and break it up.
Eventually, ballast cleared.
I would go back to that day and do it again.

I would go back ten years to that time on the can, sitting on a petrified cigar. It came almost all the way out but then my buttworks sealed up tight and it wouldn't budge so I had to stick a finger in there and break it up.
Eventually, ballast cleared.
I would go back to that day and do it again.
That's so gross I change my answer to include a note to myself to avoid this thread.

First Thing I do is and find out if were created by some God or just evolved.

Then I'd go back to the period between 2000 and 2008 and undo some the
stupid s**t I did with my money.

And make sure my younger self is to see The Empire Strikes Back on it's
opening night.

Guess id go back go the very beginning to see what really created everything

I'd also like to stop Bruce Lee and Jimi Hendrix dying so young. Loved to see what they would of
done.

Also Show WB the MCU in hopes they would of started DCMU first.

Look up biggest unclaimed jackpot in Canadian history in the last 10 years. Copy numbers. Buy ticket. Put winning ticket into past-me's wallet. Drink for the rest of the week on younger mes dime.

Back