If you could go back to anywhere in time

I'd go back a few years before Weinstein got outted and promise Alexandra Daddarrio a few roles for favors.

Or I'd go back 20 years or so after beefing up on history, and wow the world as a psychic. Maybe create Breaking Bad.

Or go back and see how they built the pyramids. Or see if there was actually a "Jesus"

ITT a lot of people got banned in the past week. Damn!

Probably the week Japan surrendered. It would be surreal to go back to a time when as a nation, we could all be happy about the same thing at the same time and not just hate each other so much.

I'd visit an English Medieval town and Rome for the history. Watch some public executions, visit the taverns and checkout the Gladiator battles. Maybe also hire a slave for the day (to carry my bag).

Victorian London for the atmosphere and smell. Also would try and catch Jack the Ripper.

Jurassic period would be amazing to witness but I wouldn't last a day let alone a week. The other places/time periods would be facisinating to blend in and observe how others lived.

I would go to the time of Christ and listen to his teachings.

I'd go back to 9/11/2001 and sabotage the planes that flew into the WTC before they left the ground.

Spend a week in jail and then return to present time to see how that changed the course of history.

Selfishly it could be 2009 Kentucky Derby when Mine That Bird won at 50-1 odds. The Superfecta paid at 278k on a dollar bet. The triple paid 41k on a dollar bet. I would put 100 on each. I would walk away with at least 15m. I can make that work.

Historically I would like to be there for The parting of the sea, or the burning Bush, or the resurrection. I know the truth but why not have proof.

I would go back to the 90's when rap music was good again.

Back