If you could have a nice steak dinner with any UFC fighter who would you choose?

Nate Diaz because I wanna see if he'll get pissed and cause a scene over veganism or whatever.

Nate and his girl came in to the restaurant I was the chef at in Napa 4 or 5 years ago. I styled him out with some specials from the kitchen and went to the table to tell him I was a fan and thanked him for coming in to the restaurant. He was cool as hell and was very gracious regarding the food I had sent to his table.

Also met E-40 that way.

Fejuada with Werdum
Fajitas with Cain
Potato’s with Connor
Sushi with Mizugaki
Cupcakes with Tate
Power green smoothie with Faber
Steak with Randy Couture
Meat pie with Bisping
Kung Pao with Kung Lee
Mark Hunt can keep his fucking Vegimite

Chris Leben. Not exactly sure why, I just feel like he'd have a shitload of ridiculous stories to tell.

Dad no doubt. But seeing we chill on the reg, I’ll go with Rogan so I can try one of those fresh Elk steaks

' Genki Sudo. As, we are all one. '
- Tze

giphy.gif
This

Nate and his girl came in to the restaurant I was the chef at in Napa 4 or 5 years ago. I styled him out with some specials from the kitchen and went to the table to tell him I was a fan and thanked him for coming in to the restaurant. He was cool as hell and was very gracious regarding the food I had sent to his table.

Also met E-40 that way.

What restaurant did you work at? Just curious because I lived in Napa for over 4 years.

Who is paying? If I'm required to make any contribution, I'd say Tyron Woodley. We'd accuse the staff of discrimination and eat for free.

Steak and wine with Derrick Lewis would also be fun.

You’re paying, and Kelvin Gastelum and Johny Hendricks are eating.

One of the women so that we could bang later. Claudia would probably be my pick.

Johnny Hendricks, can't go to a steak house without Pig Rig there. I imagine us ordering several large Steaks, with Grilled Onion, Potato, and Bacon Skewers. With a side of Horseradish sauce, and a nice big glass of Beer to wash it all down. I imagine us talking about all the failed weigh-ins, and the time he used GSP as a good ole fashioned punching bag.

After we finished our steak, I imagine me and Pig Rig going to a burger joint and getting burgers for each of us.. with 2 all beef patties, 2 slices of cheese and 4 strips of applewood smoked bacon, all inside a warm fresh toasted bun.. with a large Pepsi.

Would you both meet up with Paige Vanzant for spit roast after??

Miesha Tate... Frankly when I am eating a great steak I have no interest in conversation and at least she is nice to look at.

Cerrone. Dude seems to have a lot of funny stories and adventures, I would like to hear them.

Also Condit seems pretty cool. Hunto of course.

As for girls Joanna Calderwood of course and maybe PVZ because I can get her drunk and then cut her hair while she is sleeping.

Back