If you could kill one company on Earth what it would be?

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
I would kill Google. It has a monopoly on knowledge and its search engine is terrible. I am sure we will hear Facebook from many, or a bank. Or maybe KFC or Tyson Foods for vegetarians. Or Lockheed Martin for you pacifists.

Facebook definitely. It’s so divisive, it’s destroyed our country and reasonable discourse.

I would kill Google. It has a monopoly on knowledge and its search engine is terrible. I am sure we will hear Facebook from many, or a bank. Or maybe KFC or Tyson Foods for vegetarians. Or Lockheed Martin for you pacifists.

Which search engine do you use?

For me, Facebook. I think. Haven’t put much thought into it. Just don’t like Zuck and FB seem to be up to no good lately with all the privacy issues.

I get rid of Goldman Sachs just to see if any difference is made. In a process of elimination, they would be my first choice.

Gogle
They control all of search nobody uses any other search but google and pick and choose what ranks first, I have no clue why they changed it but I miss back in the mid 2000s Id be able to find so many variety of blogs and websites and info when I would type in a string of keywords, now only like major websites with money rank on the top and I cant find any info I need.

sucks.

The company i keep.
Maybe I should just get new friends.

As much as I like Facebook (mainly for memes and discussion groups), It's probably in everyone's best interest that it goes away. So that's my choice.

Tesla. That guy face is annoyin and unprofitable company. I want company owners to be ruthless and not Mr. Save the world. Lol

As much as I like Facebook (mainly for memes and discussion groups), It's probably in everyone's best interest that it goes away. So that's my choice.

Not mine. Only the anti social dislike it. For you dont have to make one. But keep instagram at least.

I get rid of Goldman Sachs just to see if any difference is made. In a process of elimination, they would be my first choice.

Those banks are like a hydra. Cut off one head two more shall take its place!

Hail hydra

Last edited:
Google would be a decent choice, but how about each and every company that takes your private info and posts it online? Credit bureaus? Junk mail senders?

Id get rid of those Crave Online monsters

Gogle
They control all of search nobody uses any other search but google and pick and choose what ranks first, I have no clue why they changed it but I miss back in the mid 2000s Id be able to find so many variety of blogs and websites and info when I would type in a string of keywords, now only like major websites with money rank on the top and I cant find any info I need.

sucks.

You can also use Bing or Yahoo. Google is not the company you should worry about taking everything over. Amazon are the real monopolists. They’re fucking owning everyone in cloud computing. Just about every major service you can think of, like Netflix for instance, hosts their infrastructure on Amazon Web Services.

Anyway, the company I would kill is fucking Wal-Mart. But only if everyone who shopped there would also cease to exist.

Back