If you could kill one company on Earth what it would be?

in the past i would have said M$haft for blocking real OSs and computing for about 15 yrs but now they're irrelevant.

Second would have been INTEL for fucking with my investment in Transmeta. Raped them real good. Also for how they behave toward patent holders. Look up what the inventors of graphene said about Intel.

Facebook is going to plummet in value. Talk to kids, they use snapchat and a lot of IG -- which I know is owned by facebook but the core property will not grow.

I like actual anger where money was lost and careers were hurt. lol. This is the kind of stuff I want. Not laughing at you, I mean when companies tangibly hurt you, it creates real venom.

And today I learned that tow truck operators are fuckin scum. Never really thought about it before. They are scum.

I like actual anger where money was lost and careers were hurt. lol. This is the kind of stuff I want. Not laughing at you, I mean when companies tangibly hurt you, it creates real venom.

i'm ok with a risky investment losing money, but a calculated bet where my guy wins and then the money is stolen? That fucking rustles me.

Transmeta pioneered low power electronics before the boom in mobile devices. ALL of the devices shertards are using use TRansmeta technology --- ALL OF THEM. Did I make money as a result of that dominance? LMAO --- I lost money!

Intel is straight up evil. Transmeta had deals in Japan to put their CPUs in devices and Intel dumped product at a loss to put them out of business. Think I'm joking? The Japanese equivalent of the FBI raided Intel and found the documents to prove they were dumping!!

Transmeta takes Intel to court and wins! they show that all Intel CPUs back to the PPro infringe on TMTA. I'm like, "ok, this is going to be a big uptick on my money". So what happens? Instead of billions they settle for $250m, sell themselves for cash on hand and give the money piddly money to shareholders. Management gets jobs with Intel.

Fuck you very much.

Tesla. That guy face is annoyin and unprofitable company. I want company owners to be ruthless and not Mr. Save the world. Lol
That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Anyway, the company I would kill is fucking Wal-Mart. But only if everyone who shopped there would also cease to exist.

Surely though Wal-mart themselves do a good job of making their customers die as quickly as possible?

I would kill Google. It has a monopoly on knowledge and its search engine is terrible. I am sure we will hear Facebook from many, or a bank. Or maybe KFC or Tyson Foods for vegetarians. Or Lockheed Martin for you pacifists.
i still use Alta Vista. Or Excite if I am in a pinch

What you hate is not actually Facebook. You hate the people on Facebook. It's like blaming Sherdog for assholes.

I hate Google in itself.

Well no, I don’t blame the people actually. Facebook was really the first social media company to basically hack the human brain’s pleasure centers. Facebook’s algorithms are set to entrench you in your own ideas. I blame the people on Facebook about as much as I would blame a lab rat just trying to go through the maze to get to the cheese. I hate the mad scientist , not the lab subject.

Other companies just expounded on the Facebook blueprint(twitter, Snapchat, etc).

1*zN7DVrhxtlZkImV7SO724A.jpeg

Its weird because yahoo and bing search sucks, I used to use bing when they had that bing cash back, I stopped using it when they no longer offered cash back I remember ordering a TV online at tiger direct and it was over 800 bucks and I got 300 cash back.

Also I never knew about Amazon and their hosting, thats crazy now that you informed me of it, how the hell is amazon able to get away with this isnt there a rule against monopolies or something? They pretty much owning everything, they also coming out with their own Search Engine to rival google, called Alexa or something.

Quite simply, corporations own are government. That means they are able to lobby the SEC to be more lax in their enforcement of antitrust laws. But Google and Microsoft also have cloud computing services. So I’m not sure what Amazon’s market share is in that industry, or even if it is considered a separate industry from information technology where Microsoft has a significant market share. So there probably isn’t a monopoly as far as Amazon is concerned. But given how robust and developed their cloud computing services are compared to Google and Microsoft, I definitely think they are going to win that one.

Subway. They're everywhere and I'd rather eat anywhere else. All those subway locations could be filled with something decent

For everyone saying Amazon? Are you're going to reimburse me for my Prime membership?

I'd take out Costco...

Just kidding. I'd take out a family member if it meant saving Costco...

Starbucks, hate everything they and their clientele stand for.

How about every big pharmaceutical company? Pick your poison

Back