If you could kill one company on Earth what it would be?

What do people have against Amazon? Because they have an effecient business model and offer discounts because of it. Yeah you're piece of shit local Sears closed because of Amazon. Get over it, they are the wave of the future. I've been shopping with Amazon for 15 years and they've never burned me once.

Quite simply, corporations own are government. That means they are able to lobby the SEC to be more lax in their enforcement of antitrust laws. But Google and Microsoft also have cloud computing services. So I’m not sure what Amazon’s market share is in that industry, or even if it is considered a separate industry from information technology where Microsoft has a significant market share. So there probably isn’t a monopoly as far as Amazon is concerned. But given how robust and developed their cloud computing services are compared to Google and Microsoft, I definitely think they are going to win that one.

You are scaring me now

Facebook, no question. Society is infinitely dumber since it's inception and it's given a voice to f*cking idiots who don't deserve one. Kill it with fire

That would absolutely suck to be alive but not able to live at all. Living like that till the day you die.

Back