If you could listen to only one band for the rest of your life...

Great answer. Nothing like that era Miles!
What's funny is that when I was a ten year old learning soprano sax and in love with jazz, I held Miles' electric work in disdain. "That's not jazz." - I think I may have been parroting an opinionated adult. I must've learned jazz snobbery from some adult anyways.

Then years later I saw Miles Electric: A Different Kind of Blue.
And my dick was knocked in the dirt. I was just floored with the monster playing.
I highly recommend the DVD, the commentary is amazing.

Tossup between Opeth and The Smiths. Opeth is my favourite band for sure, but I think The Smiths would be more suited to this scenario. They've got a song for every situation

internet_high_five.jpg

I believe that virtually everyone on earth has at some point been inducted into the Wu-Tang clan so I pick them

When I was a kid I'd have said ELO or David Bowie.
As a teen I'd have chosen Rush or ACDC.
Right now, probably Live

Sleep-santa-crus.jpg

Which one would it be?

I like a variety of music, I was a metal head in my teens and even played in a metal band, I was into jazz, indie rock, electronic, you name it...

But the band that best captures the mood that I search in music is probably Depeche Mode. I never get tired of listening to them.

Enjoy the Silence was my all time favorite song until they released Precious in 2006 and that is now my favourite Depeche Mode song.

What about you, my fellow sherdogers?
The Beatles.
Without a second of hesitation.

Back