If You Could Live In Any Existing Property...

moreorless87

Straba
@plutonium
Reaction score
Don't remember seeing this on Sherdog in the past, if you could live in any existing property what would you go with? ideally ignoring "the most expensive one then sell it".

I'll start off with an obvious one, Frank Lloyd Wrights Falling Water....

architecture-astonishing-picture-of-modern-home-exterior-decoration-using-artificial-natural-stone-garden-river-including-large-glass-wall-for-home-and-light-grey-stone-natural-pennsylvania-falling-wa.jpg

Don't remember seeing this on Sherdog in the past, if you could live in any existing property what would you go with? ideally ignoring "the most expensive one then sell it".

I'll start off with an obvious one, Frank Lloyd Wrights Falling Water....

architecture-astonishing-picture-of-modern-home-exterior-decoration-using-artificial-natural-stone-garden-river-including-large-glass-wall-for-home-and-light-grey-stone-natural-pennsylvania-falling-wa.jpg
Falling Water is crumbling and unlivable today. The maintenance and repairs to keep it up exceed the budget from the state and tourist revenue.

Falling Water is crumbling and unlivable today. The maintenance and repairs to keep it up exceed the budget from the state and tourist revenue.

Yeah I do remember reading something along those lines in the past sadly, I spose extend that to "with a large budget for upkeep". ;)

Also from Wright as a Blade Runner fan I have to mention the Ennis House as the inspiration for Deckards apartment.

1318268096_entrance.jpg

Idk some very large private estate in the mountains on a somewhat large private lake. Streams and natural springs on the property.

I want to live anywhere in SoCal, Mediterranean Sea, French Canada. i do care about house.

Back