If you could redraw countries borders today on world what would you change? and resettle people

they also have like virtually NO violent crime

You can literally leave a new IPhone somewhere, and come back hours later to retrieve it b/c their society has respect of others property

I'd rather have 'merely' a bunch of suicides than mass shooters

I agree.

I just wonder what is it about their culture that influences these suicides

You could have had that if you had joined us in WW1 :) including Texas.

Pfft you got cold feet and bailed too soon.

We would had been left with our dicks in our hands.

The USA bought Alaska from Russia fair and square, both parties were happy with the transaction.

“Giving” it back to Russia makes zero sense since it was agreed upon by both parties.

I agree.

I just wonder what is it about their culture that influences these suicides
it's the strictness, focus on education/family/respecting elders

so if you're failing, or can't handle the work/life mix and the stress involved, you just 86 yourself. You don't kill someone else, or hurt innocent people b/c that's not helping the motherland or your fellow Japanese.

That strict, rigid system is apparently doing better than what we have: which produces people that are willing to take others lives just for the hell of it.

It's clearly not a coincidence that the US has these issues, AT THE SAME TIME it has issues w/ hyperpussification, extreme entitlement, lack of discipline/corporal punishment, blame deflecting for everything, etc....

They don't do that shit in Japan

Why do you guys need more real estate? you can't handle what you have.

Most of Africa needs to be redrawn via ethic lines

And why now as opposed to any other time?

Missed this part.

Why now? Because we can't go back in time. It's in line with what I think the US and EU should do with their respective migrant issues. I'm all for granting an amnesty to current residents, but making sure the borders are air tight so only properly vetted folks can enter from now on.

Japan is currently 99% Japanese or something like that. Don’t we point to them fairly often for how we should act?

I don't know what you mean about pointing to them for how we should act.

But also, "Japanese" is a nationality and an ethnic category, but not a racial one. There's actually a lot of genetic diversity in Japan. Japanese people just don't see it as marking a significant category, thinking of themselves as ethnically "Japanese," which is the result of a deliberate gov't program to promote that. America should do that, too.

My post was a mix of serious and tongue in cheek points. Obviously.

At the same time I can, and do support people keeping their ancestral lands for themselves.

Yes, I understand the point. It's a form of racism and collectivism that liberalism has supplanted in America and much of the developed world.

Ethnonationalist doesn't work as I'm not advocating for any particular country or race, but rather for certain countries to keep their traditional demographics as is.

"Traditional demographics"? You mean that they should maintain the same average age and age distribution? No. You mean that they should have the same racial makeup. You're saying that you see racial makeup as an important category and that people have some kind of moral entitlement to maintain it, right? How is that not ethnonationalism?

"Racism" indicates a certain advocacy for one race over another. I challenge you to find me saying such a thing. Hint: you won't. Ever. Anywhere.

In this thread, you advocated that race should determine citizenship, didn't you?

Missed this part.

Why now? Because we can't go back in time.

That's an answer for "why now rather than in the past?," I guess. Not for "why now rather than in the future?"

Japan is NOTORIOUSLY xenophobic and virtually bans all immigration

lets not get crazy JVS, have you been there? It's awfully, awfully Japanese outside if you feel me

It's actually a tie between Mexico and Japan to who's more hardcore on immigration

Why do you guys need more real estate? you can't handle what you have.

To get as far away as possible from central Mexico of course.

Yeah IMO WW1 was just the end result of European powers not wanting to have a clear European power in a Unified Germany.
As was WW2 to some extent. That's why I don't understand that people are against the EU.

The World Wars have been fought because it wasn't clear who are the German people and what land belongs to them.
Something that now has been made redundant by the EU. Because we all sit in the same boat. We either make it swim or we sing together.

it's the strictness, focus on education/family/respecting elders

so if you're failing, or can't handle the work/life mix and the stress involved, you just 86 yourself. You don't kill someone else, or hurt innocent people b/c that's not helping the motherland or your fellow Japanese.

That strict, rigid system is apparently doing better than what we have: which produces people that are willing to take others lives just for the hell of it.

It's clearly not a coincidence that the US has these issues, AT THE SAME TIME it has issues w/ hyperpussification, extreme entitlement, lack of discipline/corporal punishment, blame deflecting for everything, etc....

They don't do that shit in Japan

Well I agree American parents are way to lenient on kids and have been breeding entitled little shits who want everything handed to them and can't take criticism/failure.

But also American culture is highly competitive and selfish, so people don't really look after each other.

That's my opinion.

Borders and empires are forged from war and battles.

It would be nice if we could just redraw the borders but the force component will always be necessary I think.
Or demographics and or religious brainwashing.

Europeans could resist Islamic cultural chauvinism if they embrace Christianity, even if they are atheists. They could use religion as an organizing tool and tribal identifier like Jews, Sikhs, Muslims do.

Last edited:
I want the Alaskan pan handle and the San Juan islands back , we got screwed , look at the map , it looks like a retarded monkey drew the west coast

Well I agree American parents are way to lenient on kids and have been breeding entitled little shits who want everything handed to them and can't take criticism/failure.

But also American culture is highly competitive and selfish, so people don't really look after each other.

That's my opinion.
America is also, by far, the most diverse country in the world. We also still have largely segregated communities (not like legally, just like people tend to group/live in the same communities), so perhaps even though we had strong Nationalism for years, we don't' have that same shared collective identity that like the Japanese do. Which is much easier to do when 98% of your country is ethnically Japanese, there's nobody to blame problems on, or group by violence/crime/educational stats, etc....

Then again, Canada and the UK are relatively similar, and they don't have these problems. Who knows

Remove parts of the Southern US. Add parts of Canada to the US.

Give 99.99% of North Korea to South Korea. Kim Jong Un lives in a hut in the left over .01% of North Korea.

Combine all the Arab countries into one giant country and hold a saber fighting tournament to determine the king.

Of course they are peaceful, they have low population density and are poor as fuck so they dont really have things to fight over to.
Being poor should make them more crime ridden. Poverty is a yuge motivator for crime. Since they are poor, why aren't they embracing narco trafficking and production?

Maybe they are just not as warlike as northern Mexico? After the collapse of the classic Maya, maybe they became more mellow, not engaging in large scale warfare? And after Spaniards took over, they became passive, like Native American tribes?

i'm pretty surprised at the lack of Israel/Palestine in this thread
I also don't blame people either haha

Back