If you could redraw countries borders today on world what would you change? and resettle people

Sorry man I can't even make it pass the first moan ...

Or should I say 'Crying..

That shits just bananas.

I wonder if Japanese wives have to always playact like they hate the sex in order for their husbands to get off.

I would give back South Tyrol to Austria.

1) they get subsidized like hell
2) they feel more austrian than italian
3) all around useless region of mountain hicks anyway

Last edited:
I wonder if Japanese wives have to always playact like they hate the sex in order for their husbands to get off.

I don't know, but I remember talking to one of my japanese friends years ago about the whole crying thing and what was up with that..

He just said it was some kind of dominance thing and that the men love it..

I just told him I get it I guess, but it's fucking weird man! They all sound like a little girl crying..

Guatemala had a genocidal civil war, where over 600K Maya were slaughtered and their societies turned upside down. Shit like that can effect generations, look at how nihilistic and suicidal Native Americans on reservations are.

So did Korea and it never became super violent.

Guatemala is also a major trafficking route, has American style gangs and pretty shitty governance.

Poverty is just one factor.

I bet there is a ton of gang-banging in Appalachia. It just doesn't make the news because the media is racist.

Poor rural people are known for other kinds of crimes, like rape, of course not "knife in the throat back alley rape" but more of a drunk uncle stumbles into little girl room thing.

Poor rural people are known for other kinds of crimes, like rape, of course not "knife in the throat back alley rape" but more of a drunk uncle stumbles into little girl room thing.

My position has always been that if I have to be raped, better I am raped by someone who knows me and cares about me.

So did Korea and it never became super violent.

Guatemala is also a major trafficking route, has American style gangs and pretty shitty governance.

Poverty is just one factor.

What genocidal war effected the whole Korean culture , like colonialism and succeeding Hispanic domination did to Mesoamericans? Koreans suffered under Japan for a very short period, it wasn't the kind of long drawn out domination we see with Europeans vs. Amerindians. The Korean war was just Korean internecine warfare. Koreans have their culture intact, are very homogeneous and not ruled by another race / culture.

Courtesy of Theonion

y6wpm92dswidn9onzkw4.jpg
Should extend those enclaves into Israel proper, cause Israel's staunchest supporters in America are also very pro multiculturalism and diversity.

What genocidal war effected the whole Korean culture , like colonialism and succeeding Hispanic domination did to Mesoamericans? Koreans suffered under Japan for a very short period, it wasn't the kind of long drawn out domination we see with Europeans vs. Amerindians. The Korean war was just Korean internecine warfare. Koreans have their culture intact, are very homogeneous and not ruled by another race / culture.

Most Guatemalans consider themselves Guatemalans and not part of ethnic minorities.

Lack of governance and a very profitable drug trade a gang system imported from the US and population density is what causes violence.

I dont know if you have ever visited rural areas but you dont really feel like someone is going to jump you at any given time like you do when you visit "chololandia" in the city.

Japan is NOTORIOUSLY xenophobic and virtually bans all immigration

lets not get crazy JVS, have you been there? It's awfully, awfully Japanese outside if you feel me

It's actually a tie between Mexico and Japan to who's more hardcore on immigration

I grew up in the area and have been there many times. You sound like that cincy idiot, and you're not understanding the point (also, update your knowledge of their immigration policy). In some places, you have two groups that look identical to outsiders who literally fight over those imperceptible differences. In other places (like Japan), you have groups that clearly look different but don't perceive any ethnic boundaries. There's no perception of difference, but there is actual difference. There's an important lesson there (particularly with regard to the discussion with @Bald1, who believes that race should determine citizenship rules). If you're going to disagree, at least disagree with what I'm really saying.

Re-read the post you responded to.
Read the article. Largest minority is 2-4%. Japanese make up 98 percent of the population. So we take those 3 largest minorities they say and give them all 3% that makes 9%. So that leaves a piddly little 89% ethnic Japanese. 89% is pretty close to 100.

Read the article. Largest minority is 2-4%. Japanese make up 98 percent of the population. So we take those 3 largest minorities they say and give them all 3% that makes 9%. So that leaves a piddly little 89% ethnic Japanese. 89% is pretty close to 100.

Seriously?

My post was a mix of serious and tongue in cheek points. Obviously.

At the same time I can, and do support people keeping their ancestral lands for themselves. We're not talking about melding pots, or pluralistic societies when talking about the "old worlds". We're talking about keeping cultures intact that have had the same makeup of people for sometimes thousands of years. Diversity on a global scale. I'm pro immigration and diversification (not multiculturalism) in the new worlds.

Now if this was a thought exercise with a time travel facet thrown in I would have adressed 1st nations/indigenous folks more in depth.

Ethnonationalist doesn't work as I'm not advocating for any particular country or race, but rather for certain countries to keep their traditional demographics as is.

"Racism" indicates a certain advocacy for one race over another. I challenge you to find me saying such a thing. Hint: you won't. Ever. Anywhere.

And why don't new world nations have the right to undiluted culture ?

Why should Ecuadorians, Canadians and South-Africans be flooded by mass-immigration while Ukranians, Norwegians and Italians should not ?

Is it because they have a culture not worthy of preserving ?

I wouldn't redraw borders, but I would ban religion....BAM!!!! World problems solved.

Back