If you could travel to the past for a day what would you do?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would travel back around 10 years back and slip under my door an envelope with some huge jackpot ticket addressed to me.

And probably would slip a note about one girl I am going to meet 3 years later to just ignore her.

Thats about it :D

Go to the launch of the Titantic and continually yell in public that its going to sink before getting to experience an old school asylum. My great grandmother had a ticket to ride that thing Ive been told. I suppose I wouldnt be here had she made it on time.

Dude, it’s your day off. Treat yourself. Literally. You still have lots of time to do other things for the other 58 minutes of every hour.
Not quite. I really have to work myself up for each one. I set aside three full hours a day for food, sleep, and exercising my left arm so it's as big as the other

Not quite. I really have to work myself up for each one. I set aside three full hours a day for food, sleep, and exercising my left arm so it's as big as the other

Pffffff. That still leaves like 9+ waking hours of wanking.

Go back with the winning powerball numbers of course.

It's why I woke up early and I'm one-hand postin', with an unheated pop tart hanging outta my mouth

Atta boy!! That’s dedication.

Can use the pop tart filling as lube.....or its glue-like quality might just cause a trip to the hospital.

Atta boy!! That’s dedication.

Can use the pop tart filling as lube.....or its glue-like quality might just cause a trip to the hospital.
That reminds me of the time I was making guacamole and put a lab-grade glass rod up my peehole.

It broke before the mission was complete.

The guac was awesome spackle though

Go back five minutes and take another whiff of that impressive fart I made.

I'd probably go back to when I was a teenager on a day when I got to see all of my friends in the same day, and my immediate family was under one roof.

Go to the launch of the Titantic and continually yell in public that its going to sink before getting to experience an old school asylum. My great grandmother had a ticket to ride that thing Ive been told. I suppose I wouldnt be here had she made it on time.
What if I told you the Titanic didn't sink...?
<{pranko}>

Back