If you could wife/date any tv show character, past or present, who would it be?

Sloane from Entourage

ijo85y5bslez.jpg

0202125-8-1163x1500.jpg

Yeah, someone asked 'Doesn't she have perpes?' amd you replied...

So, you still said it. The fact you didn't say it to me is irrelevant.

2 things about this quote -
One, this interview isn't on video and no audio. Celebrity interviewers regularly insert juicy comments into written interviews.

Two, even if she did say it, she was obviously playing to Cosmo's slutty audience.

Post one pic of her and Jetter together.

Sssssssuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrreeeeeee.

Why are you doubling down on this after you already embarrassed yourself by saying if she had herpes, she'd give it to her children. You are clueless on this issue.

latest

Also

latest

I dont get why Keanu tried to escape Dracula throwing him down into his castle with three hot lusty babes who never age and want to bang him and drink his blood and to top it off ones prime Monica Belluchi.

I would have forgot all about Minas ass if i was him and just stood there. Hell i would have cleaned Dracs castle out of gratitude. Picked up the werewolf shit laying around and everything. bork1}

Educate yourself before opening your mouth and reveal yourself to be an idiot.

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001368.htm

Oh wait...

Do you know the difference between can and will? Because by posting this you're saying that you don't.

Speaking of educate....
http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/herpes/herpes-and-pregnancy/

While neonatal herpes is a serious condition, it is also very rare. Less than 0.1% of babies born in the United States each year get neonatal herpes. By contrast, some 25-30% of pregnant women have genital herpes. This means that most women with genital herpes give birth to healthy babies.

You gonna stop making yourself look stupid yet?

Although Im expecting you to avoid this post as hard as you can.

Mazikeen in Lucifer
latest

She is amazingly sexy and she really made that show much more interesting. Once they sent her character on bounty hunting adventures and she basically disappeared for almost an entire season the show got monotonous and very repetitive.

I wish Lynda Carter had given a good frontal view of her glorious titties.

Do you know the difference between can and will? Because by posting this you're saying that you don't.

Speaking of educate....
You gonna stop making yourself look stupid yet?

Although Im expecting you to avoid this post as hard as you can.

Yep, and the longer the woman has been infected by herpes, the higher the chance she's spread it to her kids.

But this is all a mute point because you can't find a pic of her and Jetter together.

So, until you find that pic...

tumblr_mxx24a7wMc1qa3pfso1_400.gif

Anyone remember how hot prime Alicia Silverstone was back in the Aerosmith days?
upload_2018-12-5_12-29-11.gif

Yep, and the longer the woman has been infected by herpes, the higher the chance she's spread it to her kids.

But this is all a mute point because you can't find a pic of her and Jetter together.

So, until you find that pic...

tumblr_mxx24a7wMc1qa3pfso1_400.gif

You mean it might be ten times greater and get to a whole percent?

I have to find a picture of Jeter to show you that passing herpes to your children is incredibly rare?

You’re making no sense. But anyway moving on.....

Prime Peggy Bundy would get a ticket to smashville from me.

50EADCCB-5980-42AB-B3D2-EA82CFD66376.jpeg

Kate Beckinsale in Click with the remote.
1kGFVju.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back