If you don't like rap, listen to this song, and tell me if you still hate it

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, rap music is an acquired taste as far as I can tell.

There is rap I like far more than this song, but I basically listen to blue grass labor movement Appalachia circa 1880-1940 folk music, or hardcore gangster rap. Weird I know.

I do not listen to commercial rap. I mean there was commercial rap music from the 90's that was good, but it is played out for me.

Prof Liability is the most commercial album I own. Prof was an actor on the show Full House. He writes his own beats. He sings his own hooks. He plays his own instrumentals.

Prof is a skilled musician, and I don't care how much you dislike rap, I challenge you to listen to this song, that takes the rock song from queen of the damned, and turns it into a hybrid, rap, rock, instrumental masterpiece.

If I was going to pick a song to appeal to rap haters and convince them of the art of rap, this is the song I would use to show you that rap music, is music, and takes skill.

Last edited:
This is the Prof song I play for my married friends when they are being a bitch, and letting their woman engage in mental terrorism against them.

I like hip-hop, but this is garbage.

I like hip-hop, but this is garbage.

This really isn't for people that like hip-hop.

Also, how is it garbage?

His lyrics are garbage? Nope

His beats are garbage? Nope

His hooks are garbage? Nope

I'm sure lil Wayne is in your playlist though.

We have a music forum FWIW.

Fail.

Also, that prof guy or whatever his name is sounds like a discount Brother Ali. No wonder Rhymesayers signed him.

I could see your point right up until the first base beat.

Back