If you got a girl pregnant from another country, would you relocate there to raise the child?

Goldman23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let say you on a vacation in a Caribbean country and ended up getting a woman pregnant.

Example-
q9MNoRP.jpg

tLvNmUe.jpg

nWta0kj.jpg

el3DNSs.jpg

She is able to contact you after a few months of being pregnant to tell you about the situation. You try to convince her to move to your country and live with you. However, she does not want do that as she has family and life here and wants to keep the child. Would you move to her country to raise the child? Would you abandon your child?

Depends on the results of the DNA test.

c7LTk.gif

Last edited:
Move from the strongest superpower the world has ever known, the USA, to a 3rd world?

Nope.

You’re already off the hook for child support and you got to rawdog a Carribean chick. What else could you possibly want?

Feel like this is some kind of trap.

Let say you on a vacation in a Caribbean country and ended up getting a woman pregnant.

Example-
q9MNoRP.jpg

tLvNmUe.jpg

nWta0kj.jpg

el3DNSs.jpg

She is able to contact you after a few months of being pregnant to tell you about the situation. You try to convince her to move to your country and live with you. However, she does not want do that as she has family and life here and wants to keep the child. Would you move to her country to raise the child? Would you abandon your child?

If I got that girl pregnant, id definitely stay in paradise with her. Especially the model you used in that post. I don't know who she is, but I would be in heaven if I got to fuck her on a beach for the rest of my life.

Move from the strongest superpower the world has ever known, the USA, to a 3rd world?

Nope.
Wouldn't argue with the superpower comment,.although pound for pound there are rivals to that crown from way back, nevertheless, it's still a shit hole on the ground level, and there are dozens of places better to live, I certainly wouldn't move to murica if I happened to unload inside a murican chick.

If she looked like that? I'd probably never have gone home without her in the first place. <45>

That's a tough one. I'd probably go at first but find a way to get her and child back to my home

So the options are, be a scumbag, or relocate and fuck your life up even more than you already have? Hmmm...

Just for the sake of argument, I'll pretend that I could be 100% sure I'm the dad in this situation.

If this happened to me and I was a young man with no other ties to bind me, I'd definitely consider going. Of course it would depend on whether the mom and I got along outside of her being hot as hell.

But if I could find a good job, had a nice girl by my side and her family were down to support us I'd 100% be happy to live out my days on a paradise island. I could probably find some editing/translation work to earn that Western-level paycheck which goes a long way in the Caribs.

Back