If you got offered 10k to fight a UFC prelim, and were getting pounded on, would you tap?

Give me 10 bands and a tv spot and I'll fight CM Punk. Im 135 i will pummel him faster than someone at 170. Dana white PM me
I am currently 140 while fasting for 18 hours, eating clean and training 6x at week. Give me early weigh ins and can meet you at 135. Lets bang bro

It tap and say I popped my rib out or something . Ole Pettis trick.

As a casual ufc trainee, I would definitely do it. I do not envy 90% of those who chose MMA as a career. The grind is brutal and you probably have to work a shitty part time job to make rent. If I could skip all that bs and try it out, yes sign me up. Win or lose, I have an actual career I can always fall back on.

If all I got offered was 10k, I'd verbally tap right after we touch gloves and the ref said "fight".
I'd Joe Morreira vs Paul Varelans the fuck out of whoever I was fighting.

10k for a fight and you end up with Khabib on top of you laughing at your 10k and telling you he's going to punish you for 3 rounds whilst doing just enough to not get the fight stopped whilst he turns your face into mince meat......

Back