If you had a safety net + time...

206crazy

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think I saw someone say something in here..

Anyways if time wasn't an issue and you had some extra money saved away...

What kind of skill would you learn? Hobby would you do? What would be your dream job that you would transition to?

I think I would spend my time surfing and trying to make a small business online that would allow me to travel. Discuss pls

study & master biology, pedology, & zoology.

I want to officially become a groundhog expert.

im learning carpentry as a hobby. I'm also getting into gardening, having a lot of fun growing fruit plants

if i had the space/resources, i would take up archery, horseback riding or falconry

basically i need to move out to the country

Carpentry and Masonry.

I'd become the best fleshlighter in the multiverse.

Definitely the drums

Always wanted to play them, it was never practical

Now I got the money and could find the space, but I'm in my 30's and probably too late to go down that road

I think I saw someone say something in here..

Anyways if time wasn't an issue and you had some extra money saved away...

What kind of skill would you learn? Hobby would you do? What would be your dream job that you would transition to?

I think I would spend my time surfing and trying to make a small business online that would allow me to travel. Discuss pls

There is literally nothing stopping you from doing that right now.

Source = Someone who has been working online and traveling for years.

There is literally nothing stopping you from doing that right now.

Source = Someone who has been working online and traveling for years.

What do you do? And how did you get there?

Master the art of playing cards as a weapon

Carpentry (specifically in building my own furniture)

Learning as many languages as I can

What do you do? And how did you get there?

I spent my evenings and weekends learning skills to learn how to work online and then setup my own business online. You can literally do this right now. You don't need time or a safety net. Those are just excuses. Cut time from other things you do like watching tv and posting on Sherdog and put it towards your goal.

I'd learn how to become illuminati.

i've been living on a safety net for the past number of years and been trying to get off it desperately. the job market here sucks.

I spent my evenings and weekends learning skills to learn how to work online and then setup my own business online. You can literally do this right now. You don't need time or a safety net. Those are just excuses. Cut time from other things you do like watching tv and posting on Sherdog and put it towards your goal.
what type of skills do you recommend to learn

I'd learn how to become illuminati.

You can finish this in an afternoon bro

Becoming-_Jewish3-e1319229826852.jpg

what type of skills do you recommend to learn

Really depends on your individual skillset and interests but for the most opportunity to work easily online, you would want to become a good programmer. Highly in-demand skills with a ton of companies willing to hire you remotely.

If you need a safety net to achieve your dream goals, then you will never achieve them and better keep on dreaming.

#truthfacts

Back