If you had to live eating either Italian, Mexican or Chinese food for the rest of your life....

Sakuraba is #1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
what would it be? I think I would go with Chinese. It has more diversity than the other two. Plus, Italian and Mexican food are unhealthy as f@ck compared to Chinese.

I eat Mexican food every day already

I want to say Mexican - but good god, how out of shape and disgusting would I be, consuming carnitas three times per day?

Chinese.

All the Chinamen I see working in the Chinese restaurants look slim so I assume I don't have to worry about becoming a fat slob.

Also, if I eat enough, I'll become proficient in Kung Fu

I want to say Mexican - but good god, how out of shape and disgusting would I be, consuming carnitas three times per day?
giphy.gif

1. Chinese for healthier options.
2. Mexican
3. Italian

Although if given the choice - my pick would be American Food.

Last edited:
As long as it wasn't limited to what is served in most restaurants Chinese has biggest selection.

Mexican easily. Rice, beans, meat, etc. The possibilities are endless. If I could, I'd eat street tacos everyday as it is.

Definitely Italian, I could happily eat nothing but Italian food for the rest of my life, I can’t think of any food I couldn’t go without that isn’t Italian.

[Edit] Might have used the word ‘Italian’ at least once to often in that post...

Mexican
Theres a lot of healthier alternatives besides tacos lol, lots of seafood choices

If it’s average quality then Mexican for sure. I only like higher quality Chinese food. That Mongolian type

Easy fusion chino latino, which incorprates all three cuisines chinese, mexican, Italian, marco polo got his noodles and spices from china anyway.

Italian. You can eat well and healthy on that mediterranean diet and gorge on pizza and pasta at the weekends.

Chinese; although I'd choose Greek/Lebanese food over all those easily.

Was considering Italian, but then I remembered it's 2018 and we don't support culturally appropriated food (from China) like noodles and pasta

Back