If you had to live eating either Italian, Mexican or Chinese food for the rest of your life....

There's a Burrito place near where I live that I'd gladly eat from everyday.

Definitely not Chinese, not the kind that I've had where I live.

Mexican easily. Rice, beans, meat, etc. The possibilities are endless. If I could, I'd eat street tacos everyday as it is.

Lol. You name three basic ingredients that are used all around the world and gets all amazed.

Seems everybody here is like "wait, is it american or real chinese/mexican food ?" ... Guess what, Italian food isn't just fat pizzas, shit pastas and meatballs.

Basically every foreign food given enough time in the US end up sugary, greasy and retarded.

That being said true Italian food is the shit, cooking is like a national sport there. But I doubt given the size of the country that chinese food can be beaten on sheer diversity.

peruvian chifa

Peruvian food is amazing but you must focus...

Mexican, Italian, or Chinese.

I may have to choose Italian, so many more options than pizza and pasta. There are some great meats and cheeses in Italy.

Chinese.

All the Chinamen I see working in the Chinese restaurants look slim so I assume I don't have to worry about becoming a fat slob.

Also, if I eat enough, I'll become proficient in Kung Fu
I mostly see Mexicans working in Chinese restaurants :confused:

Trick question, we all know Italian food was stolen from the Chinese.

Still gonna go with Mexican though

Maybe Italian only because Pizza. But Chinese seems like an overall better option.

Probably Mexican. Italian is too meat-based. Chinese is pretty good too though, but I think I'd rather go with Mexican.

Not sure why people think chinese is the healthiest of the three when mexican food is basically rice, beans, meat, cheese and guacamole for that there omega 3s.

I'm Greek and even though I should be biased towards my Italian brethren (una faccia una Razza represent) I'm gonna have to go with mexican food BECAUSE of the health benefits.

I would choose Mexican. Italian is my #2 choice. Both are more diverse than their commonly seen restaurant choices.

I love the flavor profile of Mexican best. I don't think I could ever tire of Mexican food.

The beauty of Italian food is the simplicity of it.

I like Chinese food, but I get burned out on it pretty quickly. Of course, Chinese food may be the most diverse of all.

Mexican would make you fat as fuck. Chinese would get sickening after a while. I’d go Italian....real Italian can be Mediterranean healthy...olive oil, red wine, chicken and fish dishes. Calamari, shrimp, flat breads, pasta, soups, salads, just more choices.

Italian and it aint even close tbh.

I would miss dim sum and some veggie mex dishes.

Back