If you had to live eating either Italian, Mexican or Chinese food for the rest of your life....

You idiots know shit about italian food if you think it's only pasta. But what can I expect from a country that does "homemade mcmuffins" and think it's some accomplishment.

you'll have to define the three better, are you talking "authentic" or "Americanized".

If we are basing it on the "Chinese buffet" I went to Saturday, "Chinese" food would include pizza, corn fritters, steak, a chocolate lava fountain and a bunch of other things I generally don't associate with Chinese food.

I love Chinese food. It doesn't always love me back but I'll give that my top pick. Mexican food is a close second.

Chinese because it has about 10X more variety than Italian and 50X more than Mexican.

They're only lacking cheese and dairy products.

Chinese, Italian food is trash and Mexican food is too heavy

Chinese food which is rooted with MSG is healthier for you? Lol

I'll stick with Italian

Anyone who doesn't choose Chinese is a fucking moron. Chinese cuisine has more depth and breadth than all of North and South America combined.

as an american with mexican parents, i'll say italian lol.

I would spin a wheel and wouldn't care what it landed on

It'd be between Italian/italian-American and Mexican/Tex-Mex. Chinese/Chinese-American food is a nice once in a while treat, I can more regularly eat the other two, and they have much healthier options.

Italian food is unhealthy?

Put down the chef Boyardee TS that isn't real Italian cuisine.

Italian to me is just too much pasta and red sauce.
KMzYj.gif

Lol @ all these fucks saying Italian food is unhealthy... Where are all the obesity, diabetes or colon cancer cases in Italy then?

Back