If you had to live on one ethnic food...

Japanese food is GOAT. @HelloJapan @Jackie Blue @Pugilistic @Zer

japanese-food.jpg
okonomiyaki, donkatsu, curry, yakiniku, tempura, onigiri, sushi, yakisoba, shabu shabu...

yup im going with japanese food too! so good

Got to page 5 and gave up... nobody has said Peruvian.

sumo food! so good.

I still haven't tried it but I've been dreaming of it for years lol. I've tried war won ton back on the west coast, not sure if you have that but it's basically won ton soup with a lot more in it. More veggies and meats.

SOOOOO GOOOD man lol.

I still haven't tried it but I've been dreaming of it for years lol. I've tried war won ton back on the west coast, not sure if you have that but it's basically won ton soup with a lot more in it. More veggies and meats.

SOOOOO GOOOD man lol.
i had chicken chanko back in march when i was in tokyo. very good!

Good old USA because it covers so much since traditional dishes from other cultures get adopted and often modified. If Steak Diane is French then sign me up. It's outstanding. Now I'm getting hungry for it just thinking about it.

i had chicken chanko back in march when i was in tokyo. very good!

Nice. And yes I know Won ton is Chinese and not Japanese. It just reminds me of nabe.

I wish I could get to Tokyo, very expensive though.

Nice. And yes I know Won ton is Chinese and not Japanese. It just reminds me of nabe.

I wish I could get to Tokyo, very expensive though.
ive been lucky enough to go twice. im hoping next summer me and my girflriend can go stay with her aunt in kyoto.

Did you get a chance to use one of those cool toilets?
haha yup. three different bidet levels and heated seat! but not all japanese toilets are high tech. most public places use the traditional japanese toilet...which is essentially just a hole in the ground lol.

chinese or japanese.

Fried chicken or fried rice. Really, I'll take anything fried.

Back